Girls' Night Out - what is it??

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
I just posted a report on my stay at the Bali An "couples hotel" last weekend:

http://forum.tokyoadultguide.com/es...879-lovel-hotel-bali-shinjuku-2.html#post6227

It turns out that Bali An advertises itself as a venue for a "girls' night out", offers packages for groups of up to four (!) and so forth...at least according to my date (I don't read Japanese). Moreover, we saw a group of four women (without any men) in the lobby waiting for a room fairly late on Saturday night. (I could not convince my date that it might be interesting to strike up a conversation with them and try to learn something about their plans for the evening for some reason, just a shy girl I guess. :D ) My date also told me that these "girls' night out" events (which have been around for a long time) have become much more popular lately, but she said that she isn't really sure what they normally involve. In fact, she says that she has never done one because she "doesn't have enough friends"...I doubt it..."or time"...which I could believe.

Anyway, I had long thought that they sounded a bit boring (from a male perspective), maybe just a bunch of women drinking and talking about their social lives, their childbirth experiences, knitting or something of the sort. However, seeing that places like Bali An play a role in at least some girls' night out events, I am more intrigued. Like, what do a group of 4 women do in a posh room with a huge bed, a vast wide screen TV, an extremely roomy tub etc? Inquiring minds want to know.

Can anyone clue us/me in? Karen? Someone?

-Ww

I don't know about this type of "Girls Night Out" - but I'll ask a few girl friends and see what they say.

Intuition tells me that it's just a plain 'girls' night in a posh room, talking, watching movies or whatever. With most Japanese apartments, you don't usually invite your friends over due to space and noise constraints. At a place like Bali An, you have a big screen TV, Karaoke and don't have to worry about the neighbors getting upset.

On occasion, one or two of my friends will come over to my place because it's bigger than their places. We don't go wild crazy, but it's comfortable enough and close to most things we may want to do in an evening.

Will post here again once I know more. :)

~K~

Intuition tells me that it's just a plain 'girls' night in a posh room, talking, watching movies or whatever. With most Japanese apartments, you don't usually invite your friends over due to space and noise constraints. At a place like Bali An, you have a big screen TV, Karaoke and don't have to worry about the neighbors getting upset.

A sort of boring answer, but male fantasy life aside, it sounds like the most plausible answer to me too...unfortunately.

Will post here again once I know more. :)

Much appreciated...and please feel free to let your imagination go wild and fabricate some totally bogus story to tease all us guys to great levels of excitement and frustration.

-Ww

Basically, it's just like a pyjamas party of sorts. A gathering where girls gather to talk secrets & gossips, like a bonding session. Nothing kinky.

I like very much your way of presentation Some great information to be absorbed in this post.Thanks a lot for sharing.

If your compliment is intended for me, thanks very much.

-Ww