Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
30,000 yen one hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
As any regular reader will know I have a few favourite girls - and they are my favourite mostly because of chemistry between us (so buyer beware, lol).

But among them was one girl who I have never had sex with. I mean, I have seen her a lot. She has jerked me off a lot! And she has told me about all the guys she has had sex with before she saw me. Which drives me crazy. So I really wanted to see her with another guy before we ever did the deed. So I asked her if I could treat her to a session with go-kichi. And she agreed, and she chose Ruki-kun:
https://go-kichi.com/tokyo/boys/view/1112

Honestly, He wouldn't have been my first choice from the photos. But when he met us at our hotel in Shinjuku he was much better looking in real life, and it was clear that my young lady thought he was hot as fuck. So the session started with a questionnaire where he asked her what she did and did not want to do. She got super embarrassed at that point so I went into the shower and let them get on with it.

When I came out she was lying on the bed, naked, and he was massaging her all over with his dick sort of just casually rubbing against her. He spent a good 40 minutes servicing her, massaging her all over, licking her pussy, using vibrators. Unlike my last session with these guys he did not do the actual deed (which was a bit of a disappointment), but when he finished he politely showered and left, and then I got to lick and finger my girl, and oh, man, I have never known ANY girl to be so sensitive. She was obviously so turned on by him that she was just ready to go by the time I got to see to her.

In the end we had sex. It didn't last long, but it was one of the most amazing sessions I have ever had simply because she was absolutely already primed. She could barely control herself.

So yeah, if you are a single female or a couple who want to have a nice time I can heartily recommend Ruki-kun.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like this shop a lot. In my experience all of the guys are really good at prioritising womens needs. It is definitely my go to shop if I ever need an emergency 3P lol.