Guest viewing is limited

Closed Go to last comment?

joeking

TAG Member
Reaction score
On my iphone chrome browser, when I click on a thread that has a new comment, it always goes to the top of the page the comment is on rather than the unread comment. Small problem and I can suck it up, but just in case there’s a simple fix for that...

On my iphone chrome browser, when I click on a thread that has a new comment, it always goes to the top of the page the comment is on rather than the unread comment. Small problem and I can suck it up, but just in case there’s a simple fix for that...

Are you clicking on something you haven't read in a while, or something recent?
Do you visit TAG often?

We limit the amount data used to track the 'read' history for each account. If the data expires, it sends you to the first post.

Thanks.

Recent, and I’m a regular visitor, don’t read every thread but if I start reading, I generally look at it at if it tells me there’s a new comment.

On my iPhone (and iPad), using Chrome, it always goes to the first unread just fine when clicking the thread title of a thread with new posts. There’s also that “go to first unread” button if I need to jump to it in case I click the page button by accident instead of the thread title.