Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins 24000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku love hotel

Language Notes:
No Japanese necessary

Details of the Encounter:
This was the third time I have used their shop. If you speak Japanese you can call and make an appointment, if not email.

I saw they had some new mistresses in training. So I decided to use them again. You pay 2000 yen for the new mistress and the standard fee for an experienced one. After I confirmed the date and time, the shop wanted to know what kind of session I wanted. It was easy and all conducted through email. The email form had a cell phone prerequisite but I just put 080 followed by zeros, I don’t like giving my number out. Another shop called me back at a bad time.

Marin is very cute much better looking in person than her shop pictures. She has the young office lady next door look. The session flowed smoothly and you would not think she was a beginner.

Hikaru is very fit and tone. You can tell she cares about fitness. I have had a double session with her in the past. She led the session and made it quite fun.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While mistress Hinako has a special place in my heart, I plan on choosing goddess and hopefully Marin next month. Goddess has early play times (10am) and I have had great experience all three times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report on visiting this BDSM shop. You may be asked what kind of course you selected and what you experienced... it's not clear exactly what you had except for the fact that you had 2 mistresses this time around.

Approved: 10/7/2019

Reactions: dewdirty