Guest viewing is limited

Going back to Happening Bars

Joe2017

Lost in translations
Reaction score
Happening Bars have started to resume activity this week.
Do you think that it is still very risky for couples to go?
Odds of catching the virus for a couple are doubled.
What precautions would you take?

I personally wouldn’t, but if you really have the itch to go the sooner the better before the infections spike again?

Reactions: Joe2017
Good idea. However, I broken up with my pretty Japanese girlfriend. She has left a void in my heart and in Sleeping Beauty. Now looking for new endeavors. Any suggestion is welcome.

My dear special fried is also chomping at the bit for some fun, but is not up for heading to the bars in Shinjuku or Shibuya. If we can get a few people together, a hotel room with some decent wine could make for a fun evening. I am thinking three or four couples, split the bills, have a good time. Leave quietly whilst wearing masks. Anyone keen? She is mid thirties, I have a decade on her.

What precautions would you take?
ES70afGXkAU8Qbm.jpg

Has anyone actually been going to HB since the reopening? We went to Bliss Out once before things shut down and were having the urge to resume activities but obviously prefer to be cautious—and also wary of what the actual vibe will be with all the masks and whatnot, haha. (I’m sure that’s someone’s fetish but I can’t say it’s ours.)

I was there on Friday night with a sex friend and they told us the shop will be close at 10pm. There were two single guys and a couple...around 8pm another couple came in and I did talk to them.. later around 9:20pm we went outside to play in the hotel...We didn’t see anyone playing in the bar boring

Reactions: keymaster
Has anyone seen a good night at a HB since the pandemic? I went to BO and there were zero women. You'd think the tencho would at least give a partial refund to incentivize you to come again. Nope. The swinging scene is dead and it will stay that way for a long time. Women have easier means to get their sexually adventurous needs met. Wearing masks makes nanpa more difficult for men.

Hopefully the bars will do something to show appreciation to their male customers since men are the reason their business model works at all.

Reactions: Joe2017 and Frenchy
Aw geez, that was the perfect opportunity!
Who needs women at the HB to ruin a perfectly good night?!

Reactions: Cinnabums
Has anyone seen a good night at a HB since the pandemic? I went to BO and there were zero women. You'd think the tencho would at least give a partial refund to incentivize you to come again. Nope. The swinging scene is dead and it will stay that way for a long time. Women have easier means to get their sexually adventurous needs met. Wearing masks makes nanpa more difficult for men.

Hopefully the bars will do something to show appreciation to their male customers since men are the reason their business model works at all.

You have to question the smarts of a anyone who attends a HB during a pandemic.... particularly one that operates in a basement.

I would guess the owners of HB are currently constantly fighting to keep their business afloat during this pandemic. It is not out of the question that some of them may sink in the coming weeks or months. The owners probably appreciate you turning up in this pandemic, and would probably appreciate you bringing a partner or friends.

If you have some favorite spots .... bars, HB, shops, restaurants .... now is the time for you to show your appreciation for them. It may help to keep them afloat.

For places that charge me 10x more than their women customers, I have shown way more than enough appreciation.1000% markup (or free for women) each time makes it not my job to be there when things get tough. If things are getting that bad, throw an event for only those female customers you value way more than me. See how much they will support your business financially. My wallet is hurting right now too.

If this were a regular bar or a coffee shop then fine, I will pass through and buy a few drinks.