On the street

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour / 28000

Type/Location:
5th floor at the massage provider

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After being left with blue balls from the wife, I felt like a bit of an adventure to went down to Kinshicho to grab a beer and to see what was happening in the area.

After a quick drink, walked around the south exit of Kinshicho station. Some dudes asked if I wanted to go to an oppai bar / kana which I rejected and then a Chinese lady came up offering a massage. With a bit of negotiation i asked to see the girl first, so she got her phone out and her friend popped around the corner.

There was some cost negotiation and as I was in a mood to see where this would go, I agreed for a massage service for an hour for 15000 yen. We went to the 5f in a building along the Ekibiru doori 駅ビル通り.

https://goo.gl/maps/FagwaKRVYXk

She wasn't a stunner but quite cute, I would say late 20s. She said she was half Chinese and half Taiwanese but I totally forgot her name.

Anyway, things started to get interesting. Going through to a door was a room full of small cubicles. I was placed in one towards the end of the room. It was pretty dim, but the here start the negotiations. I paid the 15000 yen (she asked for a 1000 yen tip up front which made me laugh as I wanted to see what I would get so I paid up).

She takes the money, disappears for a little while and then comes back and starts the massage. It was pretty rubbish to be honest and after around 15 minutes she tells me to turn around and starts playing with me.

This is when it got interesting. Firstly, she started massaging my member wearing latex gloves. I mean, wtf?! I know that we all want to be safe for STDs but even for a handjob? From here the upwelling starts. 30000 for honban. Sorry, too expensive was my reply. She asked how much would I pay a deposit I said 10000 yen. After refusing to budge on the price she agreed. I paid her and she disappears for a while again.

She comes back, dims the light to an even darker setting where I can't really see her anymore but this time she is naked! She puts a condom on with her mouth (badly) and starts to CBJ. My arousal levels are still pretty low but she eventually get me hard enough.

More upsell comes along ("I'll lick your balls for an extra 4000" which I refused) but after eventually giving up she allows me to go inside her.

Few things to consider. Normally it takes me a long time to perform as a need to work up momentum and I have gone for hours in the past without cumming. She kept on telling me that she was small and I was big (I consider myself normal) but she had been already trying to upsell me everything that I wasn't sure that she wanted to charge more for her 狭さ.

Anyway, she wasn't wrong. She was pretty small and tight. To my own surprise, it only took me 10 minutes to blow my load.

Clean up, get dressed and give her an extra 2000 (there was a charge for it after all) and made my way out of the building.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know that some of you will say that for the price, delivery health or soaplands are about roughly the same but I wanted to see what was around Kinshicho and what was on offer. I may pop around the area another time to see perhaps if I can wing myself into a Japanese only place.

This sounds perfect for the guy who thought he got a disease from a BBHJ!

On another note, i think Kinshijo has that Thai delivery health (Thai mild?) that includes FS is the base price so no hassle with upsell.

On another note, i think Kinshijo has that Thai delivery health (Thai mild?) that includes FS is the base price so no hassle with upsell.

Yeah, Thai Mild is also available and cheaper! As I look a bit Japanese I wanted to see what services I could get. Will do some more exploration another time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It’s always a turn off when them Chinese grannies start the upselling crap! Better to finish pricing program at the beginning so that you can relax completely!

Reactions: Snuggles and MikeH

I think we need to talk more respectfully about those who have recently passed away.

And this is why I've learned to avoid Chinese in general.

I know many crappy Chinese places but then also some of them Chinese shops got me as a regular customer too. You need to do your homework which unfortunately means visiting several bad places until you find a good one or two.

Better to finish pricing program at the beginning so that you can relax completely!

Never have truer words been spoken! Especially when it's a massage with HE I want to know I can relax without negotiating in the middle.

You know me by now. Even regular places can go bad easy.

This is so true too. There was this one place full of cute young Chinese spinners offering HE with their pretty decent massages. Regular for over two years, girls came and went and all was good. Then bam, girls were the same, mama-san was the same, pricing was the same, but suddenly you needed to wear those bloody paper pants and I was told it's OK if you do it by yourself but I'm not gonna touch it. WTF?

That is one of the reason why all my regulars are one or two girl shops which they operate independently.

I think we need to talk more respectfully about those who have recently passed away.

I know many crappy Chinese places but then also some of them Chinese shops got me as a regular customer too. You need to do your homework which unfortunately means visiting several bad places until you find a good one or two.

Never have truer words been spoken! Especially when it's a massage with HE I want to know I can relax without negotiating in the middle.

Agree. If you don't explore, you'll never find out! (unless you read internet forums and hope that someone will take one for the team)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland