Gonna divorce and marry again

NAM1

Tokyo black guy
Reaction score
Are foreigners eligible?
EE3E3109-F0D6-4DAE-9F05-279FFF4C8B4A.png

They have to be expecting this & may be a clause that you two weren’t married before or it’s your first marriage.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Frankly they’d better give more cash to the parents of a newborn baby, since thats the ultilate goal
and make under 16 yo kids count as dependent when it comes to income tax

and make under 16 25 yo kids with no taxable income of their own count as dependent when it comes to income tax

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.
between 16 and 25 you can already get a 380 000 deduction for a kid but only after he's 16, before that there is no deduction which doesn't make sense.
I don't know about other countries but for example in France your taxable income is calculated based on your income divided by a number that grows with the number of dependant. like if your wife doesn't work and you have a kid they'll base the income tax on 1/3 of your salary and I like the idea.

between 16 and 25 you can already get a 380 000 deduction for a kid but only after he's 16, before that there is no deduction which doesn't make sense.
Might want to re-check that. I get a deduction for my fridge-raiding food destroyer, and high school is a long way off.

Might want to re-check that. I get a deduction for my fridge-raiding food destroyer, and high school is a long way off.
Just empty the fridge completely one day, to prank him. Keep the deduction though :)

Reactions: Sudsy
only after he's 16, before that there is no deduction which doesn't make sense.

They removed that tax break when they started to pay you a monthly child allowance and that is paid until she is sweet 16.

They removed that tax break when they started to pay you a monthly child allowance and that is paid until she is sweet 16.

isnt there a confusion between national and local taxes here?

isnt there a confusion between national and local taxes here?

As you only have the calculate the national taxes yourself I am normally assuming we are talking about them.

They calculate the residence taxes for you automatically and give you the deduction for kids as before.

As you only have the calculate the national taxes yourself I am normally assuming we are talking about them.

They calculate the residence taxes for you automatically and give you the deduction for kids as before.

ok i just checked my tax return (which I ask a professional to do since Im such a rich lazy sob) . There is a 380,000 yen deduction for the offspring. So Sudsy is right. But I ALSO received the child allowance that was mentioned before (and is paid by the ward, hence I assumed the non-deductibility period was only for local taxes)

Reactions: Sudsy
ok i just checked my tax return (which I ask a professional to do since Im such a rich lazy sob) . There is a 380,000 yen deduction for the offspring. So Sudsy is right. But I ALSO received the child allowance that was mentioned before (and is paid by the ward, hence I assumed the non-deductibility period was only for local taxes)

When it came the non-deductibility was only for national taxes. Still now for national taxes you can deduct only someone who is over 16 years old. There doesn't seem to be an upper limit so as long as your fridge is attacked and the kid doesn't have too much income herself it should be ok.

And you should get the jido teate until the kid is 15 years. So I don't know how you can get both legally. The fact that you are a capitalist pig doesn't change the fact my tax report has never been so badly done than when it was done by one of the most expensive accounting companies in existence.

Their explanation after I pointed out the mistakes was "computer error". Still next year my company wanted to pay them again 300k for 30 minutes of work by some trainee.

When it came the non-deductibility was only for national taxes. Still now for national taxes you can deduct only someone who is over 16 years old. There doesn't seem to be an upper limit so as long as your fridge is attacked and the kid doesn't have too much income herself it should be ok.

And you should get the jido teate until the kid is 15 years. So I don't know how you can get both legally. The fact that you are a capitalist pig doesn't change the fact my tax report has never been so badly done than when it was done by one of the most expensive accounting companies in existence.

Their explanation after I pointed out the mistakes was "computer error". Still next year my company wanted to pay them again 300k for 30 minutes of work by some trainee.

thanks, ok I get it now. Looked at older returns , there was no deduction for some time when I received this allowance then deduction again but no more allowance , logical

the prices you quoted are outrageous , even more so if they made mistakes. my hole-in-the-wall accountant in suburbia is charging much less and I never had any issue with the returns

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
the prices you quoted are outrageous , even more so if they made mistakes. my hole-in-the-wall accountant in suburbia is charging much less and I never had any issue with the returns

Yeah that's was the international price of getting ass fucked without lube for sure. And at that time my taxes were really so easy and straightforward that I did them in an hour and most of that time was spent wondering about some unknown kanjis.

Of course now the report is more complicated but only because I choose not to pay any taxes. The funny thing is that if you visit the tax office they will help you with that goal and for free. :confused::p

Reactions: Frenchy