Good Adult Jokes

It's Christmas Eve and a couple are having an argument, their son overhears them and asks: "What do bitch and bastard mean?" The couple guiltily tell him that they're just different ways of saying "ladies and gentlemen," and to forget what he heard.

Later that evening they have make-up sex and their son overhears them again. In the morning he asks: "What are tits and cocks?" Bashful, they tell him that they are just different names for hats and coats, and to forget what he heard.

Later in the day the wife is preparing the turkey and cuts her finger, swearing loudly. The son asks: "Mommy, what does fuck mean?" and she tells him that it's another word for cutting things and to go and check that the husband is ready for dinner.

The son runs up the stairs and hears his father humming to himself in the bathroom. The father is shaving and is startled when the boy opens the door and he too cuts himself, swearing loudly. The doorbell rings downstairs as the boy asks: "Daddy, what does shit mean?" Panicking, the father tells him that it's just another word for shaving, and to go quickly and answer the door.

The boy hops down the stairs and opens the front door to see a gathering of friends and family bearing gifts. He says: "Hello bitches and bastards, hang your tits and cocks over there. Mommy's in the kitchen fucking the turkey and daddy's upstairs shitting himself."

A boy walks into a whore house dragging a dead frog tied to a string.

He says to the hostess, "I want the cheapest, dirtiest whore you've got."

The lady says, "alright kid, room number 10."

He throws the lady a tip and goes to the room. He has his way with the whore for a while and leaves feeling accomplished.

The hostess stops the boy and says "Hey kid, I gotta ask. What made you want the dirtiest whore we have?"

The boy says, "Well, later, mom and dad will still be at work and I'll go to my babysitter. The baby sitter will touch me and hopefully catch what ever disease I just got from that whore. Then, dad will come and pick me up, but before we leave, he'll sleep with the baby sitter and get the disease. Then when we go home, mommy will come home from work and sleep with daddy, giving her the disease. Then tomorrow morning when daddy leaves for work, the mail man will come and sleep with my mom, and then he will get the disease....

AND THAT'S THE CUNT WHO RAN OVER MY FROG"

A boy walks into a whore house dragging a dead frog tied to a string.

He says to the hostess, "I want the cheapest, dirtiest whore you've got."

The lady says, "alright kid, room number 10."

He throws the lady a tip and goes to the room. He has his way with the whore for a while and leaves feeling accomplished.

The hostess stops the boy and says "Hey kid, I gotta ask. What made you want the dirtiest whore we have?"

The boy says, "Well, later, mom and dad will still be at work and I'll go to my babysitter. The baby sitter will touch me and hopefully catch what ever disease I just got from that whore. Then, dad will come and pick me up, but before we leave, he'll sleep with the baby sitter and get the disease. Then when we go home, mommy will come home from work and sleep with daddy, giving her the disease. Then tomorrow morning when daddy leaves for work, the mail man will come and sleep with my mom, and then he will get the disease....

AND THAT'S THE CUNT WHO RAN OVER MY FROG"

As the oldest resident frog here I approve this message

I miss travelling so much.
Makes me reminisce about those courteous and respectful ladies I’ve met, while working out at gyms in Singapore.

BBF943C9-43E1-4B96-960F-DDA9468CE80B.jpeg

The guy's version seems unattainable for me.

I mean even with those Thai caddies I will never play under par.
Yeah... I'm pretty sure I would probably die of dehydration and alcohol poisoning by dinner time.

Reactions: just4fun
It was pretty funny though.........especially MJ getting killed.

If you don’t see the dog, you may have problems.

View attachment 14979

ok so I must admit, I can’t see that dog. At all. Even after turning my screen upside down , right, left, closing one eye, the other, etc

please give me a hint . i have enough problems already :)

edit: aaaah ok got it . just when I was about to give up, as always