agreed but hey, I’m stll here!
Virtual High-Fives everyone! Yayyy!!!
(y)(y)(y)

No?
A little virtual clapping then...?
Not even that...?

Damn tough audience.
Maybe I should start to suck dicks too :eek:

I thought you already had that job? No? I guess it's not too late to start ;)

A trip to Koya-san might be good for you. If it isn't enough you can push it to Nachi no Taki. Then you body and soul will be clean again

Thanks to your advice. I booked Tokyo Ontake san, by my supeviser's advice. I'm looking forward cleansing, purifiying myself from the dark side.

This place is going to be a lot less interesting without you here

Ahhh, thank you for saying that!

There are always something going on, and you can look back tracks.

agreed but hey, I’m stll here!
Virtual High-Fives everyone! Yayyy!!!
(y)(y)(y)

No?
A little virtual clapping then...?
Not even that...?

Damn tough audience.
Maybe I should start to suck dicks too :eek:

Hahaha, maybe you got it! Your hidden desire, and
hidden gold digs! Best of luck! Thaxk you fov your attention!

Oh no!!! You were always on the top of my list to contact next time I came to Tokyo... now it seems we'll never have a chance to meet.

I wish you the best on your next adventure!! You sure did make a lot of men very happy :)

Dear all,

I have finally decided to leave this Adult world, by the end of Sept.

Best wishes, everyone!
Love,
Yuriko

This is really sad news to hear. Best of luck on your new path in life. I really wish i had the pleasure to experience your talents.

Reactions: Yuriko
@Yuriko, it’s nice that you leave this job because you want to create a better future. Those of us who met you never had the feeling you were working, but to be with a lovely friend who made our day. Someone wise said “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” Best wishes for a life full of joy!

Thank you everyone, for touching comments!

I guess, I'm tired of sucking cocks...and I would want a different life. My life has been moving forward already, went waterfall purification, taking numerous esthetic massage, energy cleanse, taking online school study, to take certified course, etc. I'm very excited day by day.

I might post my FS experience with the French guy I took in Aug, but I'm waiting for the right timing.

Thank you and all the best to you, all! ^^

Attachments

• 0DED3A5B-4891-4494-81FA-AA7454CF27D8.jpeg
    0DED3A5B-4891-4494-81FA-AA7454CF27D8.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 52C2B2E9-3752-43AD-9377-9E1700416160.jpeg
    52C2B2E9-3752-43AD-9377-9E1700416160.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 252
  • DC8D7390-A9F4-4CDF-9417-E68161A80F6C.jpeg
    DC8D7390-A9F4-4CDF-9417-E68161A80F6C.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 271
Dear all,

I have finally decided to leave this Adult world, by the end of Sept.

Thank you so much for the past 3 yrs of treating me as your "TAG friends", hard work, fun, life learning experiences. It was so meaningful.

I try not to look back again, as it's hard to let go, but I don't have to work so hard anymore, really want to go to the bright side of my life.

No more LH going, no more sucking multi men's cock, no more receiving hot money as result. I would say "hot money", not "easy money", as it was a "work".

Thank God, having had more than 750 cocks blown over all, I did not get any STD experience.
Thank you for letting me make 5 million a year for this position! It was truely grateful, additional to my office work wage.

I am grateful for every opportunity.

I also take some clients that are already in contact. For ex, someone for Sept, Nov...hope I would not forget that...

Ahhh from my younger day shot! 5 yrs ago?
^ - ^

Thank you and good bye.

Thank you @TAG Manager for your support, as well as a person who kindly led me TAG from Craiglist.

Is there offboard process I need to go through?

Best wishes, everyone!
Love,
Yuriko

Best wishes, damn i couldnt try the service... Take care!

Reactions: Yuriko
Hi everyone,

Thank you for reaching me out, but I'm officially retired 31 Aug, and couldn't go into Sept. for more service, as my soul did not allow me to suck more cocks. Makes me sick! I'm sorry for those I couldn't meet.

How interesting life changes, once you make decisions.

Thank you from bottom of my heart.

But, I have submitted my review I used the service in mid Aug. Can't wait that to be uploaded.

Thank you once again!!!

Yes. It is a deep statement. I hope people like @Frenchy and @MikeH can become deep humans one day instead of relying on jokes about fat chicks and big cocks.

No way you can have deep love without a big cock.

I admit I am not the best man I could be. But do I struggle and work hard every day to become better? No to that too.