No Contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes/16000

Type/Location:
Matsushima Shinchi

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
I had my first experience at Matsushima Shinchi and reading many good reviews I thought I'd saunter over and give it a try. Got there early afternoon. Not all the places were early, though. Lots of places were, though. On my first lap of the main street the girl at Yoshino made some really nice eye contact and I thought she was really cute. I continued though just so I could see the whole place.

Lots of small smiles and lots of mama sans that wanted me to come visit, but that girl had the best smile so I made my way back to the shop. Confirmed my time 30/16000 and headed up to the room. Quick sip of tea and then headed to the shower.

The girl, (whose name I didn't get sorry) was really cute. Maybe 155-160cm tall, slim build, nice perky tits. After the quick shower we headed back to the room. Being the main street she wasn't too interested in kissing, but she did kiss a little bit. She then capped me and started a CBJ. We then did a little CG and Mish where upon I finished. She made all the appropriate noises and I was pretty happy, too. Final shower and then made my way out.

All and all a good experience. I might try the main street again, but I think next time I'm going to try one of the side streets. She would for sure scratch the itch for any guy thanks looking for cute and petite.

Everything was in Japanese. She told me she's from the area. She was pretty surprised when I could converse with her in Japanese, though. The shop seemed pretty open to anyone, though.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2020

I went back today and I actually made a mistake in my post. It's the shop next door to Yoshino. It looks like it's relatively new. It's called (小さなお店) Small shop or something like that. It's the shop directly west of Yoshino. The girl was there again. I had to control myself since today's goal was the milf street.