Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
LineApp then walkin
http://tmp2598.host.hp-builder.net/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 20000

Type/Location:
In-Call Shop (https://goo.gl/maps/EUWnrWxqKSm)

Language Notes:
English. I speak almost 0 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First soapland experience was really good.

Line Ap messaged Darling Harbor Soapland said I would arrive before noon for discount . They recommended a cab company - I took transit and walked instead. Great walk from Asakusa station about 20 mins past shrine and all
Upon arrival the doorman at Darling Harbor walked me across the street to PUT IT ROYAL
Here I got nervous but they were really nice .
Straight to waiting room and offered tea.
Two locals in waiting too .One of they obvious not happy to see a foreigner. Grumbled the whole time I was there till I got called back first- served him right.

Service options and pictures were review with me in broke English but better than my Japanese . 6 girls were offered -let them pick to avoid a selection feel and any communication issue. And chose 70mins for 60-3hrs offered.

They picked Ikumi for me and she was really good . English was so so but we worked it out. She basically uses these words. Ok in flip shower play finish drink good ok ok ok ok
Ikumi- Small pretty small chest but nipples were at least a half inch long. Thin but nice ass too

For first soapland and first in call ever I was pretty nervous. Service was good and I guess standard. Shower on tiny stool- thought my 230 was gonna break it hand play on stool
during shower asked can do ichi or nie finish. Oh I said nie for sure . bath. Then on to mat play .Wow want expecting mate play slippy rubbing, bj to full mast , condom on cg to ichi finish
Bath towel each other then bed play. Lots of mutual touching. ALL areas. Good oral work with ass play. Suit up again mish then doggy to finish very tight.

Cuddle, drink melon fizz, shower, dress and go.

Lots of dfk, DT, Ball work, fingering, tit play etc

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good first time. I will go back while in Japan maybe different lady just to try something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went back today and wish I had not tried something new.

Got there at 10am. $20000 70 mins is good for me

Five girls offered but four weren't ready till around 11. So went with lady ready now Mao short with big tits at least Ds in usa. nd natural

She was at a different shop so had to take their car there. Which was no problem.
Did not catch the name of the new place and Mao s card said putit ROYAL

Mao was very mechanical no touching her face. No kissing. Shower bath mat play 69 CG .Finish Shower drink bye

Don't use Mao even with her big tits

Reactions: Taylorjp
If I was with someone called “Mao”, I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about the Chinese dictator.
Mao (เมา) means "drunk" in Thai!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland