Appointment Length & Costs:
Two hours - Yen 35K

Type/Location:
Regular hotel

Language Notes:
English and a little bit of Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Initial contact :

I contacted Asian mystique one week before my date using email . The date was set up quickly and easily.

About Ai :
She arrived on time to my room and was casually dressed . I was afraid that she may be out of shape based on some of the past reviews on TAG, but fortunately she was not . Ai has an excellent skin , a cute face , kinda small tits according to the western standards and a very well shaped ass. her body proportions are among the best I have come across and she matched her pics on the agency website.

Play details :
We began with some casual talking . Ai’s English is good but not fluent so occasionally you have to speak in Japanese if you know the words or just bypass the point you were talking about . We began kissing with some DFK and she can be a passionate kisser . Soon we undressed and hit the shower . Ai shower game is good but can be improved.

I left the shower as she demanded some time for herself and then she joined me in the bed . Kissing continued and after a while , BBBJ began as per my request . Ai takes care for the whole member without me feeling any teeth and she listens well to whatever I asked her . After I got hard , a rubber was applied and we proceeded with her on top and she was great and energetic . Though Ai tits are not big , Her nips got really erect when she was on making a lovely scene . I cummed after a while and nonetheless she kept going up and down and I was confused for a minute or so . Maybe she went on because I didn’t her to stop which I did and some rest time began where we chatted . Ai is a lovely person with whom you can talk casually .

After sometime during we kissed and she did suck my nips in a surprising yet really good way , second round began and God , the scene of her in DS is magical , she has some skin and ass . she issued some moans on sex which sometimes felt fake but not noisy nor repetitive . You can consider it as intermittent background sound. I cummed for the second time . Afterwards we had some post sex talk and then we got showered , dressed and she said good bye to me as she left the hotel room.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ai has a lovely personality and a really good body . You will have a good experience with her provided that you lead during the encounter

Last edited:
Ai has a lovely personality and a really good skill.
I also would like to recommend Kaori, She is older than Ai, but she has good BBBJ, Kiss and FS.

Reactions: Snuggles