Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hitomi from Aimable

Date of Encounter:
July 1, Saturday evening

Contact Method:
http://aimable.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
130 mins / 60,000Y (50k base price + 10k gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Aimable (Yoshiwara Soapland) - Address 〒111-0031 Tōkyō-to, Taitō-ku, Senzoku, 4 Chome−22

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese - No English was used but the staff appeared capable of dealing with foreigners to an extent.

Details of the Encounter:
Intro:
To date I have had 3 soapland experiences (this being the 3rd). The first was in Ogoto, slightly east of Kyoto. It's where I lost my V-card (I finally discarded it after the rumored magical powers I was supposed to gain by keeping myself "pure" 'till 30 never manifested), and while that alone makes it memorable for me, as a P4P experience it was fairly uninspiring. The second was a couple years ago at Atelier Naniwa, where I ended up disappointed by the distance between the provider and her picture.

I decided to try out Aimable after reading some TAG members mention it, but not finding any extant reviews. I hope that my own experience will help guide others.

As it turns out as well, the third time's the charm. My time at Aimable quite a bit more enjoyable, as you will see further into the review. That said, in the cold light of day, I feel that soaplands as an experience might not be for me.

But without further ado, here's the review:

Arrival and Booking:
After doing my research and compiling a list of soaplands to visit, I went straight to Aimable from Minowa station. The place is pretty easy to miss, as the entrance is in one of the alleyways crisscrossing the long strip of Yoshiwara's main avenue. It's right beside Roberta, a more expensive soapland, and down the corner from Bunny Club Shy. Flanking the alley is Satin Doll to the east and Make up to the west.

I entered on Saturday evening (about 6:45PM) and was immediately greeted by the staff in Japanese, led by a pair of middle-aged men and an older attendant. I mentioned that I didn't have a reservation and would be choosing by picture. Perhaps it was my awkward grammar, but they quickly cottoned to my being a foreigner (I am asian and could pass for Japanese if I stay quiet). They brought out just one picture, that of Hitomi (profile link). Whether it was because the other girls are busy (their active cast was small, but they've been adding huge numbers of new girls and the website even had a discount promo for choosing a new recruit), or because Hitomi was the only one who wanted to deal with foreigners, I don't know, and I didn't bother to ask, as she was on the list of girls I was hoping to pick (though my ideal pick would've been Meisa or Yuuki).

I was ushered into a waiting room with pleather couches, a TV set to some variety show, and given a choice of drink from a small menu (I chose soda). The waiting room and the welcoming area were clean and well-appointed, though not very ostentatious. Aimable is considered a mid-tier soapland, price-wise. After about 15 or 20 minutes waiting (during which time 2 other Japanese punters arrived, made their choices, and were shuffled upstairs), I was cleared to go on up (and invited to use the toilet. Hitomi was waiting for me at the top of the first flight of stairs.

The Event:
Despite a dress that wasn't nearly as flattering as the attire she wears in her profile shots (I think soaplands that advertise that "kirei" look should also carry it forward to the actual experience rather than dress their girls up in standard hostess dresses), Hitomi didn't look too far from her photos. She was a bit older and somewhat less "smooth" and pale, but close enough considering the rampant photoshopping in this line of business. This fact alone improves quite a bit on my previous soap experiences, so I was already coming out ahead, so to speak.

She was, overall, pleasant company. She helped me undress and sat me naked on the bed, letting me feel her up a bit and help her undress before shuffling me to the stool for a washdown. After a short stint in the tub (I asked if she would join me, but she said "later"), we returned to the bed for the first round. This involved a BBJ, HJ, and CBJ, before transitioning to CG after she put the rubber on me. Being socially awkward, I found myself pulling my "nervous otaku virgin" routine, mainly because that's closest to how I am normally, and I'm still not experienced enough to be more aggressive or demanding sexually. Still, I asked her to make eye contact during the BJ, and we would kiss and fondle in various positions. Since Hitomi was slightly taller than I am, we were both most comfortable in CG, and things felt far better when I settled down and let her take the lead more rather than try to set the rhythm. I finished inside the condom after about 15 minutes of going at it.

Lying in bed together, we made small talk. I told her about my country, and she recommended I visit Kyoto at some point (and also to visit her when I came back to Japan). After about 15 minutes of this, she suggested some fun on the mat, so she put me in the tub again while she prepared the setup. the mat play went as expected, and to my surprise she even gave me a bit of a rimjob, as well as nearly making me climax from a handy while I was face-down on the mat.

Unfortunately, it was taking me longer to reach a second pop, and ultimately, we ended up running out of time. Not that I wasn't satisfied, but there is something a little disappointing spending two hours with a pretty girl and only popping once.

Hitomi gave me her calling card, another drink, and helped me dress. The staff were very apologetic when I came down, as their car was out for repairs and couldn't drive me back to the station. I ended up taking a cab back to Minowa.

Aimable appears to be a legit joint. 60k is a bit pricey considering other options, but the one girl I did get to choose was a looker. Hopefully that kind of closeness is the rule rather than the exception.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Thinking about it, I find that while soaplands are enjoyable, I had a lot more fun at a Sekukyaba I had visited earlier in the day (which I'll review shortly). Even without the FS (or any actual sexual service beyond "making out"), I think I might be more attracted to being pampered and serviced by a pretty girl that's willing to pretend to be interested in a chubby schlub like myself than the actual sex.

.At this point I can't help but wonder if I can get that kind of experience with a Health service instead, or by trying to go higher-end on the Soapland beat (provided I can afford it). Perhaps I'll try those options out when I go back to Tokyo in August. In the meantime, I welcome any advice from veteran punters on my course

First review I've read of Aimable, thanks for that. Sounds like you had a good time with Hitomi and from the 4th and 5th pics on her profile I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating sembei!

Im a gaijin and I dont know any japanese, would it be okay for me to go there? I've seen there line up and I might want to try some. @notatallbald