Goodbye, sorry for wasting your time money?

Just out of curiosity...if you were to give advice based on the assumption that I'm more interested in having sex and just having her be a sugar momma...what would you say? lol
Well if you want her to be a sugar mama then you should just take the money she offers. Get a pair of speedos, a Marvin Gaye cd called Sexual Healing. Put that on and do a dance for her so she can stuff bills into the speedo.

Here is a text chat I had with that woman on LINE:

Me: I will call you tomorrow and tell you a fun plan for us to meet. Ok babe? Bye for now.

Her: What is the fun plan? Please don't call me babe...my son is 15 years old and I was 33 years old when I had him. Guess my age, nothing like a babe anymore...

Me: Ok, I won't call you babe but don't worry about your age. You look really good I promise ok! I will tell you the plan tomorrow ok!

Her: Thanks

Me: You're welcome! Bye for now

Ok, so I know this looks bad at first glance, but I have gotten messages like this from older women countless times and still have gotten laid before.

This could go bad or good depending on if she is interested or not in hooking up.

She obviously isn't interested in being called a babe, but the fact that she seems insecure about her age or looks (to a degree, not saying she isn't confident). From what I have been reading online on different pick up communities it is a sort of test (not going to use the term shit test anymore) to see if I will actually try to guess her age. So I didn't even answer and just said she looks really good. Not sure if I passed that test of not. She wouldn't test me like this if she isn't interested in me sexually right?

Maybe someone that has experience texting hot older women would be able to tell me if this chat looks like it has some potential for a positive outcome or not?

Of course, I will make sure to be confident and assertive when I call her up to tell her the fun plan tomorrow (inviting her to a love hotel haha).

Maybe Sinapse has some advice on this?

Last edited:
There is no need to try to guess her age. She told you she had her son when she was 33 years old15 years ago. That means she is 48. Good thing she isn’t hiring you as an SAT math tutor.

Reactions: eman and MikeH
There is no need to try to guess her age. She told you she had her son when she was 33 years old15 years ago. That means she is 48. Good thing she isn’t hiring you as an SAT math tutor.

Lol!

Of course I knew her age I just meant I didn't reply in the way she was maybe testing me to.

Maybe that was her subtle way of telling me her age without spelling it out.

Jesus Christ, give me at least enough credit in believing that I understand basic math.

The focus of our chat is if she is showing any signs of interest.

So no signs of interest then I guess.

Reactions: warubuta
I am happy to hear you have basic math. I hope you get to bang this milf and we all get to hear about it. Maybe she can help you with your PR.

Reactions: MossBoss
I am happy to hear you have basic math. I hope you get to bang this milf and we all get to hear about it. Maybe she can help you with your PR.

You mentioned having a lot of past experiences with older women like this.

One thing that isn't a good sign is she said thanks, but no enthusiastic "Ok!" In response to me calling her tomorrow, so she will probably act shocked when I invite her to the hotel and then be too embarrassed or angry to want me to teach for her lol.

She is married with children. She is actually an OBGYN, so she knows a lot about sexual organs...she can't be naive enough to not know what I'm hinting at for tomorrow...then again I wouldn't be surprised if she has no idea.

A lot of married women are the horniest though...so tough call.

Maybe you should invite her to a bar or restaurant that is next to a hotel. Or maybe just call her about 30 minutes before the meeting time and say, “Hey babe, I’m running a bit late and won’t have time for shopping before our date. Would you mind picking up a box of Big Boy condoms, a bottle of baby oil and a bottle of Johnny Walker black on your way?” That’s what I do if there is any confusion about the purpose of the meeting.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Maybe you should invite her to a bar or restaurant that is next to a hotel. Or maybe just call her about 30 minutes before the meeting time and say, “Hey babe, I’m running a bit late and won’t have time for shopping before our date. Would you mind picking up a box of Big Boy condoms, a bottle of baby oil and a bottle of Johnny Walker black on your way?” That’s what I do if there is any confusion about the purpose of the meeting.

After thinking about it more, I decided to cancel the plan for tomorrow and I just said the weather looks bad tomorrow, let's just meet next week for the trial lessons.

I don't want to chance her turning down the hotel invite and possibly being so uncomfortable that she decides to cancel giving me the job.

I can always get to know her more and if she drops me a lot of hints, I will invite her some other time.

After thinking about it more, I decided to cancel the plan for tomorrow and I just said the weather looks bad tomorrow, let's just meet next week for the trial lessons.

I don't want to chance her turning down the hotel invite and possibly being so uncomfortable that she decides to cancel giving me the job.

I can always get to know her more and if she drops me a lot of hints, I will invite her some other time.
Good thinking. Money first. Sex second.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow