Guest viewing is limited

Got a story to tell

usualblue

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve said it before. Dating in Tokyo is never boring.

Met a fascinating woman online last year. Her work involved helping human trafficking victims, and she was also going to law school.

We chatted quite a bit and really hit it off. Always had interesting and intelligent conversations. But both of us are extremely busy, so it was difficult to find time to meet up.

Finally, we were able to get together for a lunch date: coffee, a nice afternoon walk together in Shinjuku, followed by a late lunch.

I want to underline how intriguing this woman is ... won’t go into too much detail about her work, but it’s super admirable stuff.

And, God, is she cute. Short (definitely under 150 cm) with big boobs. Long beautiful hair and big, gorgeous eyes. Similar body shape to Jun Amaki, though with a much simpler style — not a lot of makeup or jewelry.

We continued to chat regularly after our meeting, but I just couldn’t wrangle another date with her because of our schedules.

But things started to head south when I tried to take the relationship to the next level. She didn’t respond well to sexual advances, and ended up sending a long message explaining how wonderful I am (blah, blah, blah), but that she could never offer me a sexual relationship.

She called herself “asexual” ... still a virgin in her late 20s ... and said the mere thought of kissing another person (let alone having sex) made her physically ill. She said she’d seen doctors and therapists about it, to no avail.

In a nutshell: she hoped to continue to develop a relationship with me, but couldn’t have sex or even do simple affectionate stuff like holding hands.

Things definitely cooled after that, but we continued to send messages a couple of times a week for the next several months.

Recently, out of the blue, she told me she’d like to try to meet again. We did so this month. I planned to buy a guitar, and invited her to help me pick one out in Ochanomizu and then have lunch.

Something struck me as odd right away when we met outside the station. Granted, it had been about 8 months since our previous meet-up, but her vibe was noticeably different. Her appearance, too. Lots of makeup. Cute, short dress. High heels. Very, very smiley. All good stuff, though.

Next strange thing: during lunch, she reached out across the table and grabbed my hand to compare the size of mine with hers. When I asked her what happened to the whole “I’m asexual and don’t like to be touched” thing, she smiled and said, “People change.”

Other out of character moments included her initiating a conversation about vending machines that sell sex toys, and talking about her boobs and even touching them at one point.

Even more out of character: she didn’t once mention her heavy law school workload or some heart-wrenching human trafficking case she’s involved with.

Mystery solved, gang:

I’d been on dates with two different women. Twin sisters.

The original girl wanted to pawn me off on her twin, because she thought we’d be a better match. So she set up the second date and had her sis go in her place.

The second girl fessed up a few days later.

I got Parent-Trapped ...

7361C7BD-1A0C-457B-B6B3-7A2E1B64EAC1.jpeg
2ADBC17E-4CB3-4BA3-8754-74299D1643EB.jpeg
90BD6ADC-B706-4F3B-AC46-620176C4F8B0.jpeg
95C2A241-E77C-46CE-8552-38CB89ECE45A.jpeg

Wow...you sure she isn't mindfucking you with this twin story? Got a pic of them together?
I think I'd realize right away if a different person showed up.
either way this sounds like a happy ending lol.

Nope, not sure about anything, but figure I don’t really have anything to lose. Kind of hoping the story takes on an even more fucked-up twist!

As long as they don't know where you live or work, wallow in it, but be prepared to burn your cell number.

Wow...you sure she isn't mindfucking you with this twin story? Got a pic of them together?
I think I'd realize right away if a different person showed up.
either way this sounds like a happy ending lol.

Might’ve figured it out quicker had it not been 8 months since the first meeting!

Definitely knew something was off during the entire second date, though. I kept telling her things like, “You’re like an entirely different person” and “What the hell happened to you?”

At one point I even joked about there being a twin. It was like one of those movies where they take a pretty but kinda nerdy girl and make her over to be sexy to impress some dude.

But even their voices sounded the same, with a slight Australian accent (both apparently spent time in school there).

omfg. i lol'd so hard. i actually laughed so hard people sitting near me took notice!

epic story!!! 3 things i want to say

1. its good how u kind of played the victim in the messages. even though you're guaranteed sex here... keep that "poor deceived me" angle for a while.
2. to eliminate the chance shes psycho..ask for a pic of them both
3. if all this is true...i feel bad for the original sister....she has a real problem..but recognizes ur a good guy and tried to hook u up

That' so sad....she must of really thought you were a nice guy to beg her twin to date you. I personally don't believe in a asexual. ...usually something traumatic in their past. It seems like you were just looking for sexual gratification with her so it' good you guys separated. Hopefully she can meet someone that can wait and work on her issues with her.

It was like one of those movies where they take a pretty but kinda nerdy girl and make her over to be sexy to impress some dude.

I trust there is some update on this front. Please share ASAP. Cheers!