Guest viewing is limited

Got a story to tell

Just received multiple recent photos of the two together. Not completely identical, but pretty damn close!

The best option is to convice the weak one that you can make her as strong as her sister by participating in a 3P with the sister so that she can learn slowly by seeing how the sister performs on you. You could even hire a fake psychologist who would back up your strategy.

Wow, unreal! Such an entertaining story. Like out of a movie! Thanks for sharing.

Twins are interesting and the one I dated seemed to have an inferiority complex to her sister. Of course there's always that concern that the other twin will be coaching the one your dating when shit goes sour. That seemed to be the case for me, yet other times it was helpful. Yours don't seem to have those competitive problems.

I wouldn't worry about people here saying to run like hell if/when things go really bad. I haven't had the problems that some people said here could happen despite it getting so bad that we attacked each other in the most demeaning ways (truth on my part to her - questioning my honesty - basically calling the kettle black which made me lit). Good luck and have fun. (Btw, her writing is of really high level, count yourself lucky with that, that reduces issues by a vast margin)

Last edited:
I think it's funny how the "asexual" sister pimped out her other sister... cuz she felt bad for the guy... Keep us posted on what happens... don't wait too long and rest assured that everything you do with the "willing" sister will get back to the "asexual" sister... maybe a 3p down the road for research purposes for "asexual" sister ? :rolleyes: I doubt it.... unless split personality disorder and it's actually the same girl... You know LIke Sybil ? ? :eek: The photo of them together could be a mirror image that's been photo shopped ? I know far fetched...

maybe a 3p down the road for research purposes for "asexual" sister ? :rolleyes: I doubt it.... unless split personality disorder and it's actually the same girl... You know LIke Sybil ? ? :eek: The photo of them together could be a mirror image that's been photo shopped ? I know far fetched...
Do multiple personalities count as a 3p?
That would make offering 3ps a lot more affordable for some SW :p

They maybe cant play with each other but your can still have them back to back ;)
That reminds me of a lady I dated briefly in grad school. Whenever we "got busy" she seemed to go through different personalities - each with a different voice. She would go from her normal voice, but just a little higher octave, then shift to an almost child-like, high-pitched voice, then drop down to a near growl.

But she really knew what she was doing. I will never forget the first time she blew me - I felt like I was melting through the floor.

Could not resist... :)

I absolutely hate that scene for one reason: Those ain't Japanese twins by any account (name or actresses)
If the setting was Chinese twins, fine, but please don't be showing racists movie scenes like that.
It was bad enough when Memoirs of a Geisha hired Chinese actresses for the lead role.

I'm okay when actors play someone of a different nationality, but that's just blatant "no-one-can-tell-the-difference" laziness.

It was bad enough when Memoirs of a Geisha hired Chinese actresses for the lead role.
I actually think its funny how they managed to find prominent Japanese male actors for the male main characters but all 3 women are Chinese. Why is that? Does Japan not have skilled actresses or do they not possess what western people would consider “traditional oriental beauty” (my guess is the latter, i’ve never seen a Japanese woman who could beat Gong Li).
Perhaps someone like Tsuchiya Anna who was great in Sakuran and i believe her English must be great because she is a hafu. She may have not had the look their were going for but acting wise i think she could have done fine in the catty rival role.

Does Japan not have skilled actresses or do they not possess what western people would consider “traditional oriental beauty” (my guess is the latter, i’ve never seen a Japanese woman who could beat Gong Li).

Sorry for digressing, but you had me at Gong Li.
An exceptional actress and outstanding beauty, she still enchants me after all these years.

I actually think its funny how they managed to find prominent Japanese male actors for the male main characters but all 3 women are Chinese. Why is that? Does Japan not have skilled actresses or do they not possess what western people would consider “traditional oriental beauty” (my guess is the latter, i’ve never seen a Japanese woman who could beat Gong Li).
Perhaps someone like Tsuchiya Anna who was great in Sakuran and i believe her English must be great because she is a hafu. She may have not had the look their were going for but acting wise i think she could have done fine in the catty rival role.

Japan acting is very intense or very subtle. A lot of good actors are praised for their long gazes and subtle showing of intense emotions. I don't think this translates well to Hollywood movies where actresses need to show a wide range of emotions, be funny, or be drop dead sexy. (Not that there aren't a lot of bad actresses in Hollywood)

Watanabe Ken has been typecast in some way as the typical Japanese actor. It's a shame because he isn't that great in my opinion, especially in English. He got his big break in The Last Samurai, where they used Koyuki as the lead actress. She had a classic beauty that I think translated well to the big screen, but her English isn't that great and she's the subtle emotion type. Kikuchi Rinko has also gotten some big roles in Hollywood because she can do both subtle and openly emotional acting pretty well.

I think it's even more hilarious that all the major Hollywood movies that are marketed to China now have Jing Tian in them. She's hot AF, but can't act worth shit and the movie studios know this. Her scenes in English are always terrible and have to be heavily edited. In Pacific Rim Uprising, they had her speak in Chinese a lot to try and avoid this, but she was still bad in it. (Nice eye candy, though)

Watanabe Ken has been typecast in some way as the typical Japanese actor. It's a shame because he isn't that great in my opinion, especially in English.
I agree. He is not handsome and a so so actor, not the best representative of Japan. He does play emotional scenes very well though.
I like the actor who played Nobu better, he is very dandy. I see him around in Japanese commercials sometimes.

I admire the works of Koji Yakusho (Shall We Dance, 13 Assassins), Masahiro Motoki (Sumo Do, Sumo Don’t and Departures) and Yūji Oda (Tokyo Love Story, Whiteout ). These are accomplished actors who represent Japan well.

Reactions: rob040188
Waiting for more of this story... there has to be more... come on @usualblue don't hold out on us.

waiting_op.JPG