Guest viewing is limited

Got a story to tell

The entire movie was a parody of the things they did wrong in the 70s. Booking Chinese women & calling them made up Japanese names was obviously done on purpose.

I absolutely hate that scene for one reason: Those ain't Japanese twins by any account (name or actresses)
If the setting was Chinese twins, fine, but please don't be showing racists movie scenes like that.
It was bad enough when Memoirs of a Geisha hired Chinese actresses for the lead role.

I'm okay when actors play someone of a different nationality, but that's just blatant "no-one-can-tell-the-difference" laziness.

Reactions: Quietlife and Sudsy
I absolutely hate that scene for one reason: Those ain't Japanese twins by any account (name or actresses)
If the setting was Chinese twins, fine, but please don't be showing racists movie scenes like that.
It was bad enough when Memoirs of a Geisha hired Chinese actresses for the lead role.

I'm okay when actors play someone of a different nationality, but that's just blatant "no-one-can-tell-the-difference" laziness.

I see what you mean. But funny enough, they are played by actresses of actual Japanese ancestry (google: Who played Fook Mi and Fook U?) . They didnt refuse the job.

I see what you mean. But funny enough, they are played by actresses of actual Japanese ancestry (google: Who played Fook Mi and Fook U?) . They didnt refuse the job.

Then that's even worse. It's like a black actor nowadays agreeing to play serious roles as Uncle Tom or Buckwheat.
I don't know the life story of those two actresses, but I bet they don't have much respect for their Japanese ancestry.

They could have used Japanese sounding names if they wanted to not be so racist:

Fuku Yu (福優)
Fuku Mii (福未唯)
Ai Shitemo ("I love you" but sounds like "I shit more")

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The entire movie was a parody of the things they did wrong in the 70s. Booking Chinese women & calling them made up Japanese names was obviously done on purpose.

Then why was there no *wink* *wink* about it? Even if it is just a parody, 99% of the American population won't even get that it is one and will think that Fook Yu and Fook Mi are legit Japanese names.

Besides, racial sterotyping in movies is still a problem today, not just isolated to the 70s.
What about Kato in Green Hornet? Everyone mispronounced his name like shit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: MikeH
Then that's even worse. It's like a black actor nowadays agreeing to play serious roles as Uncle Tom or Buckwheat.
I don't know the life story of those two actresses, but I bet they don't have much respect for their Japanese ancestry.

They could have used Japanese sounding names if they wanted to not be so racist:

Fuku Yu (福優)
Fuku Mii (福未唯)
Ai Shitemo ("I love you" but sounds like "I shit more")

Yeah well, I had to endure Leonardo di Caprio as Louis XIV in The Man in The Iron Mask , so I can empathize :D

Let us get back on topic before this gets locked. We can leave it as a disagreement on the seriousness of the impact of a parody. My opinion is not about the film industry it is about the comment of one scene in a parody of 70s movies.

I think it's funny how the "asexual" sister pimped out her other sister... cuz she felt bad for the guy... Keep us posted on what happens... don't wait too long and rest assured that everything you do with the "willing" sister will get back to the "asexual" sister... maybe a 3p down the road for research purposes for "asexual" sister ? :rolleyes: I doubt it.... unless split personality disorder and it's actually the same girl... You know LIke Sybil ? ? :eek: The photo of them together could be a mirror image that's been photo shopped ? I know far fetched...
That’s excellent. I think there is a movie script in there. You should write it up and send it to Hollywood.

Reactions: Frenchy and BB0523
That' so sad....she must of really thought you were a nice guy to beg her twin to date you. I personally don't believe in a asexual. ...usually something traumatic in their past. It seems like you were just looking for sexual gratification with her so it' good you guys separated. Hopefully she can meet someone that can wait and work on her issues with her.
Waiting for more of this story... there has to be more... come on @usualblue don't hold out on us.

View attachment 7784

Meeting her tomorrow! Stand by ...

Meeting her tomorrow! Stand by ...

Yes!
Can’t wait for your update, @usualblue.
May the force be with you.

@usualblue, hope you’re having a great weekend.
We trust your update is forthcoming. Cheers!

upload_2018-5-15_10-54-24.jpeg

Taking a long time........hope he adds some video

Sorry for my delayed response. Busy days. Plus I’ve been away on business in a country that has TAG blocked.

Also, it took a while for me and the sister to get together in person. For one thing, she wanted us to spend time chatting and getting to know each other to be sure I was into HER, not her twin.

That was no problem. She’s not an intellectual powerhouse like her sibling, but she’s still cute and fun to talk with. We met for a quick lunch in Ginza one afternoon, deepening our connection.

That led to an invite to her tiny apartment the following Saturday. She wanted to cook me dinner. We shared a nice meal on a small sofa crammed next to her bed. There were photos of her and her twin and other family and friends plastered pretty much everywhere.

We ended up cuddling and watching a movie. That led to kissing and lots of touching. My pants came unzipped, and her top came off, along with her bra. She has big, perky boobs with nice, large nipples. Totally in love with them.

Tried to touch her pussy, but she stopped me, saying she didn’t want to have sex so quickly, though we could do “other stuff.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Have you ever done this before?” she said, before sliding down between my legs and wrapping her tits around my cock.

She titty-fucked me while giggling for a bit, then put her mouth around the head and sucked me hands-free until I came in her mouth. She ran to the bathroom to spit.

Was totally happy with that, but she came back and asked me to lie down on her bed. After doing so, she went straight for my flaccid dick. She sucked and licked until it was hard again, then kept at it until I shot another load.

And then her sister walked in ...

Just kidding. But I couldn’t help but imagine that while staring at a cute framed photo of her and her twin during Round 2.

We wrapped things up with a bit of cuddling, and then took a hot shower together.

Looking forward to the next meeting. She’s been pushing hard for it ever since I left the country on business.