GoT - Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread [Spoiler Warning]

Damn... We're gonna need more dragons. :LOL:

Daenerys desperately needs her caramel macchiato after battling the Night King.

:facepalm:
Millions of dollars and months of work went into this season, how the hell did they miss that on set? :LOL:

I've worked on much smaller and waaaay lower budgeted projects and even we would catch something that obvious.
It's a major pain in the ass to take it out in post production too. (I know, 'cause I've had to do it):banghead:

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
Was a hot time in the old town tonight............

These bad mofos brought the heat.

95B4548E-5A1C-4E53-9CF5-C86F511D4A3D.jpeg

Did some interesting house cleaning for sure

My guess is Arya attempting to kill Dany and failing resulting in Jon killing Dany himself, ala Azor Ahai. And then either ending up on the Throne, or refusing it in favour or someone else.

Reactions: DireWolf98
My guess is Arya attempting to kill Dany and failing resulting in Jon killing Dany himself, ala Azor Ahai. And then either ending up on the Throne, or refusing it in favour or someone else.
there will be an election for the throne, democracy is coming :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: just4fun
Looks like brans gonna be the king, Jon snow gonna kill the dragon queen and end up with the wild lings in the north with his dire. Sansa will be by bran's side and thirean will be the right hand. Arya will command winterfell. The young starks will finally have their rule over westeros. This will end the 9 year series and we will have to wait for the prequel of game of thrones if they even decide of making it

Looks like brans gonna be the king, Jon snow gonna kill the dragon queen and end up with the wild lings in the north with his dire. Sansa will be by bran's side and thirean will be the right hand. Arya will command winterfell. The young starks will finally have their rule over westeros. This will end the 9 year series and we will have to wait for the prequel of game of thrones if they even decide of making it
Maybe and maybe not. :p

Reactions: DireWolf98
That seems like a fairly happy ending, so i doubt it.

yeah that's what leaked along with all the things that actually happened in this season

Reactions: Takeoff1653
The problem is that George RR Martin isn't writing anything that happens in this season.... they started to depart from the books partway through S5, and they're off on their own now.

59994209_10217471325710811_496200981910913024_n.jpg

Apparently he will be involved with the prequels and the current writers of the show won't. So the prequels might actually be good.

Reactions: Godric and Sudsy

How would they pull that off though? Looking at the trailer for next week, Dany still has a huge Unsullied and Dothraki army left that are loyal to her. If Jon/Arya/etc. take her out, I highly doubt it would go down without another huge battle scene and we've only got one more episode left.

And besides, do we even have an Iron Throne left to sit on after all that? Dany did pretty much fubar the Red Keep after all ;)

Also wondering if Bron and Yara will show up in the final episode to close up their arcs.

Reactions: Majestyk
I think we’re in for a shock twist....

The peasants revolt and everybody dies.

upload_2019-5-15_13-9-49.jpeg

Well, just managed to catch up with everybody and watched the episode five. As a friend put it "typical woman, can't get it all so trashes the place".

Still they managed to copy the battle tactics from the previous episode; we have this thing called castle so let's position our army in front of it.

Well, just managed to catch up with everybody and watched the episode five. As a friend put it "typical woman, can't get it all so trashes the place".

Still they managed to copy the battle tactics from the previous episode; we have this thing called castle so let's position our army in front of it.

Everyone: OMG we get to see the badass Golden Company! Holy shit they look awesome. I wonder how they match up against the Unsullied. 20,000 of them are going to turn the tide of battle.... etc etc

6 seconds later...

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Watched the episode again to get ready for tomorrow. Wondering what did Tyrion have Davos smuggle? Was it the boat for Jaime or was possibly it something else that we don't know about yet?