GoT - Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread [Spoiler Warning]

Grey Worm knew exactly how she died "stabbed in the heart" so yep, Jon told them.
Actually looked a pinch below and to the left of the heart so he lied.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Well, I don't think he lied; he just doesn't know anything.
He and I have nothing in common except the not knowing anything part.

Well, I don't think he lied; he just doesn't know anything.

Yup.

562EEAAA-0D26-4791-BF60-E0DC4D7BE7AF.gif

:LOL: Guess they got too much flak about the Starbucks cup so they cut back on the caffeine for the finale. ;)

8934C287-C223-433A-8006-2B4E51C9FD8B.jpeg

"You will always be my Queen" said no one ever to Freddie Mercury.

I still don't understand why J. Snow was imprisoned. No witness, no body.........wtf???
he's the type to tell them so no problem
what bugged me is that when Sansa asked for independence the other 6 kingdoms didn't even think about asking the same
also the unsullied were executing without trial and grey worm said "no prisoners" but yet they put the one who killed their queen in jail and offer Tyrion a trial
Tyrion btw was not allowed to talk then 2 min later he decides the governance of the country
it was also funny when Davos proposed to the unsullied to settle and have families, at that moment even grey worm forgot they can't
brann was useless during this whole season, even him forgot about his power to see everything and asks for a master of whispers, should be someone who can whisper that Bronn is the worst possible choice for the ministry of finance, even Tyrion forgot that the guy couldn't even save his own gold when he paid him the first time

Reactions: MikeH
Dragons are allegedly just as smart as humans if not more so in the GoT universe. Drogon very likely knew why Jon was there in the first place and let him in.
IMO, this seemed somewhat similar to when Captain Willard was 'let in' to kill Colonel Kurtz in “Apocalypse Now.” That was my knee-jerk thought after Jon killed her. (Okay, Willard offed a bodyguard or two, but ...)

"Even the jungle wanted him dead, and that's who he really took his orders from anyway."

Though if the dragon let Jon in to kill her because she went crazy why did the dragon just, like I don't know, not burn the innocent women and children in the first place?

God that was shit. Nothing happened. It was just all visuals - admittedly very good visuals, and some shitty corny dialogue. The entire script could be written on a single legal pad page.

You what people remember? Stories. You know who has the best story? Bran, he fell out of a window and then did nothing. That's a great story. He should be king.

God that was shit. Nothing happened. It was just all visuals - admittedly very good visuals, and some shitty corny dialogue. The entire script could be written on a single legal pad page.

You what people remember? Stories. You know who has the best story? Bran, he fell out of a window and then did nothing. That's a great story. He should be king.

I fucking HATE it when brilliant actors are given shitty scripts. Peter Dinklage is so good (remember that epic speech he gave when he was on trial for the murder of Joffrey?), but even he couldn't make that "Bran has a good story" bullshit plausible.

Reactions: psd and Godric