Hisyo 柳由佳 yanagi http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=yanagi

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2018

Contact Method:
Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min

Type/Location:
Shop Location https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...919e32cfbaf955c!8m2!3d35.7220872!4d139.796005

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese / Translation app

Details of the Encounter:
First stop at hisiyo I was trying to make reservation for the day after, the staff recommended emaえま, due to change of plans, I had to cancel. The second time, ema was still available right away and the staff showed another set who are available with an hour wait and he recommended 柳由佳 yanagi saying she ranks number 1. Since I wasn't in a hurry, I went with his suggestion and waited, borrowed nail clippers to get ready for it. 4 or 5 other people came in the room and I was probably the last to get out, which made me wonder whether I actually lost some time waiting to start as I forgot to check the clock/time.

I considered her in real life more cute than her pictures especially due to the bigger smile she keeps holding on to that you don't see in her pictures. Pictures are accurate to me and you can probably guess that breast size is not her strength, but I wouldn't consider her weakness. Her height should be taller than average but it wasn't a problem for me.

Without mouth/body wash, we started in bed with bbbj and the pressure she applied to my family jewels were just right, and quite a bit better than I expected. Then she moved onto cg, which she worked really hard on. Even though I tried to let her know I've released, she didn't realize it and kept going for more than I want to say 40 times and more. I can see tt was quite a bit of a work out, I thought it's probably better for me not to move when she stopped so it doesn't leak.

Given her 玉舐め skill, I thought I probably should see how she does for mat play, but it turns out not as good as I hoped. She did cg around the end of mat play, but she didn't quite go as long this time, and she asked if it's okay if she stopped, I let her knows it's fine, as I asked her back to bed. It was a beautiful sight when her head tilted to the side with one hand at her mouth, the other hand cross-fingered with mine. When I wanted to keep going for more, she notified time is up which is 10 minutes from the top of the hour. It was unfortunate but after washing and dressed, we hugged before getting out just like we did before we started. And I was directed downstairs to a room waiting for the van, which can take quite a bit of time.

During the session she frequently sits at her desk to put on or fix her make up, is that something you would expect at this place? Is it possible that since I started late, there was no wash up front?

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

She looks great. No shower to start ? Does she speak english ? Is she fun to be with or more on the script/mechanical side ?

What’s the cost you paid for the services at Hisyo?

You are lucky to get her cause for me the MIW said she is for Japanese only.
You spoke Japanese to MIW? maybe that why they let you take her.

Some girls don't wash you and blow you straight, and is bbbj.
they normally stop 10min so that will have enough time to touch up everything, for you and for her.
i would tink 10 min minimum, else will be too rush, even 15-20min i still think is fine.
If sex is not about quantity of time, then make it quality one, slow and easy.

You are lucky to get her cause for me the MIW said she is for Japanese only.
You spoke Japanese to MIW? maybe that why they let you take her.

I spoke a little bit of Japanese, but very little. Thanks for letting me know.

She looks great. No shower to start ? Does she speak english ? Is she fun to be with or more on the script/mechanical side ?
No shower to start. No English at all. Mostly through translation app. I think anybody would have a script of some sort (topics on their mind to talk about), but to me not mechanical at all. The smile that she puts up was just great.

Reactions: Karbon
sorry forgot to mention, it should be 65k I believe, but I recall hearing Japanese men paying 55k.

Standard price is 75k for foreigner, 65k for Japanese.
10k discount usually for new girls or some campaign going on (Japanese pay 55k only), and they usually don't give to foreigner cause i asked MIB before.
i think you are lucky to have the discount, they should be giving to you seeing you as their first time customer.

side note, typo error , is MIB and not MIW above.
MIW is a party wearing white uniform , haha.(if you know)

I wonder if anyone here who has visited Hisyo asked them to not remove their clothings immediately (or remove part of it). After all, the appeal of that shop is to quote, "the fantasy of fucking your secretary". I saw a post in 141 suggesting its possible, but between reviews posted on 26style and here, I dont think II saw anything related to that.

Reactions: ndvd8
The Japanese word 抱く also means either to hug or to have sex with.

Having a shower on the sukebe isu does not look like cheating to me :)

Exactly my thoughts. Having a shower with a girl sounds like my kind of cheating.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Having a shower on the sukebe isu does not look like cheating to me :)
Acrually when i experienced this at a high end place, it really was just a thorough shower. No kissing/body rubbing and not very erotic. Certainly nothing like what you'd get with Manami TMK. Not sure if that's standard. Maybe they don't really do erotic stuff then because mat play is coming anyway?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland