GOT season 8 in japan

I have Sopranos, The Wire and Six Feet Under in my top 5 too. Also Seinfeld and then a it's a toss-up between Mad Men and West Wing for me. I love GoT, but don't really think it's up there with the greatest in terms of quality. More of a guilty pleasure - liberal amounts of dragons, sword fights and boobs will always be entertaining.

Right now the other shows I'm watching that I really like are Billions and Better Things. Really different shows, but both have great soundtracks.

If that is a winning formula I am going to get to work on a new screenplay about a tourist that stumbles into Happy Hinomaru and has to fight his way out.

Reactions: Godric and MikeH
Top five in the last two decades without stopping to think about it would be: GoT, The Wire, Sopranos, Westworld and Six Feet Under. Bubbling under: Better Call Saul.

All of those I've watched till the end without losing interest. There are plenty which had great first or even few seasons but that I stopped watching in some point. Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, True Detective, Orange is the New Black.

Speaking of Breaking Bad...:ROFLMAO:
https://japantoday.com/category/cri...r-accused-of-getting-students-to-produce-MDMA

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
I have no idea what will fill the void once GOT is over in a few weeks. Spin Offs? Prequels? Who knows....

Apparently there are multiple spinoffs planned... prequels and side stories.

Reactions: just4fun
Reactions: impish and MikeH
I was able to watch GoT 8 episode 1 the other day with this advice from the thread. So seeing it months earlier than I had expected to have to wait for it from iTunes. I tell ya, from the moment that new intro started, I was feeling more excitement and anticipation than I ever have! Well, at least while still having my dick in my pants.

I was able to watch GoT 8 episode 1 the other day with this advice from the thread. So seeing it months earlier than I had expected to have to wait for it from iTunes. I tell ya, from the moment that new intro started, I was feeling more excitement and
anticipation than I ever have! Well, at least while still having my dick in my pants.

I was totally thrilled as well not to have to wait, thanks for all who pointed the way!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Yeah the new intro with all the zooming in to important sites and rooms etc... pretty awesome.
I was able to watch GoT 8 episode 1 the other day with this advice from the thread. So seeing it months earlier than I had expected to have to wait for it from iTunes. I tell ya, from the moment that new intro started, I was feeling more excitement and anticipation than I ever have! Well, at least while still having my dick in my pants.

Reactions: Godric
OK, so I've been watching the season 8 episodes when they become available on Wednesday night. How does watching them on Monday morning/evening work? Do they put them online for that hour on Amazon prime and remove them? Can I start a few minutes late? or is it really real time?

With Season 7 there was a pub in Shinbashi that showed the episodes the day they came out. Anything like that with Season 8?

Reactions: Cinnabums
I'm very happy with my streaming..............English subs and great picture

OK, so I've been watching the season 8 episodes when they become available on Wednesday night. How does watching them on Monday morning/evening work? Do they put them online for that hour on Amazon prime and remove them? Can I start a few minutes late? or is it really real time?

Just do like most of us, and pay the iron price.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I have never watched an episode of GoT. This thread got me interested.

I don't watch much "television". I started to google the best TV shows ever ...GoT is prominent on all the lists. But some of the lists also contain "Friends" and the "Golden Girls"...... proving that opinons (are like assholes)/(are only as good as the person they are coming from).

So what are your top 3 or 5 TV shows ever, and is GoT on the list?
lucky you, you have so many episodes to discover now

yeah GoT would be in my top 3 and 5, I'd also put Breaking Bad in it along with Black Mirror. those are my top 3 as I easily chose them. there are many good shows to put for the other spots (Fargo 1&2, Westworld, True Detective, Oz, Shameless, 22.11.63 ...)

Reactions: namae
I've paid the price.

You've paid the gold price.

3PRY7B1.gif

Not the Iron price.