GoT - The wait is almost over

Im a huge GoT fan and loved it so far...... but..... anyone else a bit underwhelmed by that trailer?

There’s a ton of movies coming out between now & June so mid June I’ll start watching.

Streaming live (or on demand the day after) is the only option in Japan unless you go find a torrent the day after....
What is on demand?

I know how to stream it fine........streaming live I know nothing about though.

What is on demand?

I know how to stream it fine........streaming live I know nothing about though.

HBONow allows you to watch released episodes on demand. The episodes become available for streaming once they are aired. I assume it will be the same for this season...

I believe Hulu America has live channels for HBO, but you need to have an established American address/billing arrangement in palace.

I have HBONow with my American iTunes account and can use it with a valid VPN tunnel.

Reactions: just4fun
HBONow allows you to watch released episodes on demand. The episodes become available for streaming once they are aired. I assume it will be the same for this season...

I believe Hulu America has live channels for HBO, but you need to have an established American address/billing arrangement in palace.

I have HBONow with my American iTunes account and can use it with a valid VPN tunnel.
That's to much just for TV. I've got Netflix and that sucks. Maybe I'll just stream it and then torrent the whole series once it's finished.

Thanks for the info though. Super appreciate

Reactions: TAG Manager
Now you guys get why I watch it when it’s almost finished.

Now you guys get why I watch it when it’s almost finished.
The big problem is that almost everyone I know (or want to get to know better) will be talking about it and I don't wanna be left out in the cold......

Reactions: Desktop
The big problem is that almost everyone I know (or want to get to know better) will be talking about it and I don't wanna be left out in the cold......
same here, spoilers everywhere