Early November 2018

Contact Method:
Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese used (may not be required)

Details of the Encounter:
First, a sad update: the long running shop near Tully's in Gotanda is gone. Visiting in mid-October there was a 30 minute wait so I passed. Returning during the last week of October, the tout was not at her usual spot. Curious, I climbed the stairs to find no signs of life. A few days later, the same - no touts and no activity in the building. Shame, it always offered reliably attractive and cheerful providers, IMO a step up from a few others sampled in the area.

That said, I just struck gold at a nearby unmarked shop located in the basement of a building around here: https://goo.gl/maps/Z1CPrxEXHG92
This isn't the exact building, but if you get here the tout will find you. I was offered the standard "massage, sex, 10,000 yen" in English but from that point used Japanese throughout.

At the shop I was shown perhaps 10 cards. All these photo cards are liberally photoshopped, so if you have a preference it's best to just ask. Requesting someone young and slim, I was pointed to 2 providers, and picked the one without bleached hair, Risa.

Risa immediately struck me as very cute and close enough to slim. Not athletic, but not fat, breasts not super firm but nice and natural. She exuded sexiness and genuine cheerfulness, and I started to suspect I'd made a very good choice.

This shop has actual solid partitions, preferable to the curtains of the shabbier shops. I undressed, put valuables in the plastic pouch, and we hit the shower. Risa gave a good sensual soaping and offered antiseptic rinse and gargle. As we chatted, she mentioned she doesn't take many days off not only to maximize earnings, but also because she really likes the work and really likes sex. Wonderful. Conversation (in Japanese) was easy, and the sexual tension was high.

Back on the bed, Risa didn't jump right into the BJ, but climbed on me and started caressing and kissing. There was no sense of hurry. The kissing was deep and intense. She moved downward and seemed about to begin a BBJ but I asked her to use a condom which she put on with her mouth. The CBJ was still great, a little sloppy with lots of eye contact. With chemistry this good, I dreamt of what that BBJ would feel like. But I'm always glad that I find the willpower to cover up and make these experiences far more carefree.

She got on top and rode me, with much kissing, licking, and caressing. We stayed connected as we switched places and kept going. As we moved together and kissed deeply, I was surprised to feel the kind of shared energy circulation developed by Taoist multi-orgasmic techniques, which I've practiced but have frankly gotten lazy about (though I still benefit from good stamina and control of my pace). Eventually, though I still didn't want to come and didn't feel any rushing from Risa, my feeling built to the point that I just had to! I tried to control it, but nope, the genie was out of the bottle and I enjoyed the powerful orgasm. BUT as we gasped and looked at one another wide eyed, we kept moving together. And within a couple of minutes we were right back at it, and again I built up to an explosive second orgasm! Risa was writhing and contracting with me, and my mind was truly blown in this little booth in Gotanda.

Eventually we moved to the shower, where Risa pointed out what aspects of my cock made it especially pleasurable for her as she gave it another sensual wash. Dressing and exchanging more kisses, I was on my way with the shop's number stored so that I can call and reserve time with Risa without going through a tout.

It may not be for everyone, but Gotanda FS is consistently cheap and cheerful. And apparently, it can sometimes be much, much more. Risa made me promise twice that I'd be back, and she has nothing to worry about.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There hasn't been much recent info on the Gotanda scene, so I hope this is useful! Happy to add anything I can if people have questions.

First, a sad update: the long running shop near Tully's in Gotanda is gone.

I would guess they have just moved somewhere else nearby. Even that place near Tully's was at least their third place in Gotanda.

Or they just got too big and got raided; last time (which is pretty long time ago I have to admit) when I visited they occupied rooms in three separate floors.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes, all Chinese in my experience. This time her diction and pronunciation, even her appearance, were such that I wasn't 100% sure until I asked.
I would guess they have just moved somewhere else nearby. Even that place near Tully's was at least their third place in Gotanda.

Or they just got too big and got raided; last time (which is pretty long time ago I have to admit) when I visited they occupied rooms in three separate floors.

Yeah, they were really hopping, until they weren't. The district isn't that big, and I didn't encounter their touts anywhere - we would have recognized one another. :)

Is this place still open? I recently moved nearby to Osaki and this review is making me want to come check this little unnamed place out.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Is this place still open? I recently moved nearby to Osaki and this review is making me want to come check this little unnamed place out.
If it is, just a walk around the area will probably net you something. It’s prerry well known that Gotanda is the “sex” stop.

If it is, just a walk around the area will probably net you something. It’s prerry well known that Gotanda is the “sex” stop.

I figured that I’d find something as I’ve been in the area many times but this one report seems to stand out above the rest. As most FS paces in Gotanda like this? I’d imagine it would be hit or miss.

As most FS paces in Gotanda like this? I’d imagine it would be hit or miss.

The procedure is pretty standard but of course the experience varies with the girl.

And by the way it seems the old place next to Tully's is operating again.

I wish I had known that many years ago when a photo studio I used to go to was located in Gotanda. Used to walk straight from the station to the studio and never once thought to explore the area to see where and what was available. :facepalm:

The procedure is pretty standard but of course the experience varies with the girl.

And by the way it seems the old place next to Tully's is operating again.

It’s the Tully’s that’s across the street from Ikinari Steak, a little past Remi right?

It’s the Tully’s that’s across the street from Ikinari Steak, a little past Remi right?

Yes. And similar establishments are all over Gotanda. That one is probably the biggest by the number of girls working there at one time though.

Yes. And similar establishments are all over Gotanda. That one is probably the biggest by the number of girls working there at one time though.

There are hundreds of similar establishments across Tokyo and the rest of Japan. Usually a rushed experienced with limited GFE. You are better off going to a good massage place with a HE finish for a similar financial outlay.

There are hundreds of similar establishments across Tokyo and the rest of Japan. Usually a rushed experienced with limited GFE. You are better off going to a good massage place with a HE finish for a similar financial outlay.
Unless you want to have sex.
But yeah i agree asian feeling is better value for money, usually.

Reactions: Snuggles
In my experience the Chinese tend to give you a one minute covered BJ. Then expect you finish after two minutes of FS. Hardly worth the bother.

In my experience the Chinese tend to give you a one minute covered BJ. Then expect you finish after two minutes of FS. Hardly worth the bother.
yep, and when Im horny and desperate enough to think that going to Gotanda to be customer number 17 of any given girl's day is a good idea, 2 minutes is all I need :)
In fact 2 minutes is often all I need regardless.

Well, that might be the worst case though it has not happened to me yet in Gotanda. Never been offered CBJ though I have asked it couple of times. And always got my 40 minutes too.

yep, and when Im horny and desperate enough to think that going to Gotanda to be customer number 17 of any given girl's day is a good idea, 2 minutes is all I need :)

Yesterday I was number one for the day for Momo-chan. Don't really care myself but at least I could tell her after we finished that I gave her the best sex of today. As of yet.

Nothing against massages, actually I do visit them places way more often, but when the BO wants to get wet what I am to disagree?

I should check out the @MikeH Gotanda Chinese Oasis. It is on my list in the coming weeks...

I'm going to give it a go sometime soon too since I live nearby. We'll see how it goes haha.

I think the place near Tully's is not called Oasis anymore. I actually went to a place called Oasis a few days ago, nearby the place the OP visited: https://goo.gl/nou5bu

I asked for their tiniest girl and that was Momo who was late twenties and not tiny by my standards at 160 cm. I did ask the guy manning the reception if they have any slim girls with big boobs and he deadpanned "that is not possible".

Momo was very genki at least around 8:30 PM and she told she had just started. Very normal service followed, except that for some reason I asked if she would like to come and when she eagerly agreed I spend more than half of the 40 minute session on that. After that she hurried me to the finish line and then three times made me promise to come back.

Probably won't though, nothing special about the whole thing and as said too many options waiting to be tried all around. Still at the Gotanda Standard Rate for 10k that is a very cost effective service for those you are after a quick release.

Which Tully's as many to be found around the station...could you provide a pin drop

Which Tully's as many to be found around the station...could you provide a pin drop

The location was explained in the post you just quoted.

Reactions: just4fun