Guest viewing is limited

Gotanda FS blew my mind

No. You need to physically go there, drop a pin and share it with this guy. Stop being so lazy. You seriously expect him to scroll up?

Sorry, my bad. In my defense when I went there and dropped my load I never thought to share it with someone.

But when you put it like that it kind of feels like wasting when the girls just unceremoniously throw it to the dumpster.

Reactions: Frenchy
Not true, lol

You are denying the wisdom of a veteran shop manager? :D

Though most probably what he meant was "take what is in offer today you mouthy dork" as his words have been proven wrong even in his own shop previously.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have only been to Raku in Gotanda. That wasn’t good. Is that place still open I wonder? Nobody reviews it anymore.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/raku.17048/

Was there last week. Price increased from 12.000 to 13.000 JPY for one hour. It wasn't anything special and would not recommend to go there. Not that it was bad, the service was quite good and they were nice but the women are so old I felt like being with my former mother in law.

Was there last week. Price increased from 12.000 to 13.000 JPY for one hour. It wasn't anything special and would not recommend to go there. Not that it was bad, the service was quite good and they were nice but the women are so old I felt like being with my former mother in law.

Nothing wrong with that, player. I've been getting the old lady itch this week. Need some middle-schooler's divorced mommy to scratch it for me.

Yeah, who am I kidding? I'll end up typing "Lori Loughlin Now" into Google and rubbing one out with her recent mugshots.

Reactions: Snuggles