Guest viewing is limited

Gotanda - Hanabira Kaiten (Japanese Only Pink Salon)

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Animal Paradise (gs-anipara.com)
https://gs-anipara.com/top/

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (7,700 yen)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon at Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It was my last day in Japan before getting back to America, so I decided to fulfill one of my fantasies that it was doing "Kaiten course" at a Pink Salon.

I arrived early in the afternoon to Gotanda station and after a quick meal, I decided to give a try in a "Japanese Only" Pink Salon.

I googled which Pink Salon has a better review in Gotanda Area and "Animal Paradise" had a good and solid 4.2 out of 5 and they offer "Kaiten Course". So I went to the place and it's kind of small entrance that I almost missed it.
When I entered, the clerk welcomed me and asked if I had a reservation and I kindly replied: "No, I don't. It's my first time here".
He looked at me and said in broken English: "Sorry! Japanese Only! and immediately replied: "I am Japanese!" and he said: "You are not! please go!"
Without any hesitation, I showed him my Japanese passport and he said: "No good! please go!"
I wasn't going to say anything else and I was about to exit the place, when an older guy (seems to be the manager) asked what was going on, the young guy who was kicking me out of the place said: "He is a foreigner and he is refusing to go"
I said: "Excuse me, I am Japanese, my parents are both Japanese but I spent most of my life living abroad and I was showing him my Japanese passport as a proof of my nationality" "Could you please explain to me, who is Japanese and who is not?"
The old guy looked closely to my passport and my face in silence, and the young guy said: "He has an odd accent! He can't be Japanese!"
The old guy only raised his and in order to make the young guy stop talking and said: "It's OK, you can enter!"
He left and leave me with the young guy... Young guy said, "single course, no selection" and I replied: "Double kaiten course!"
Then he said: "OK, but no selection!" I agreed, so I paid him.

He made me wait in the waiting room for about 10 minutes and then when I was sitting waiting for the first girl, he made me wait 15 minutes more! Going back and forth, just smiling and like getting his own personal revenge! At that moment I was thinking that he will send me the ugliest and nastiest woman he could find available.

After 25 minutes of waiting, the first girl came! It was a very young, slim and good looking girl. Music was so loud that I didn't remember her name.
Small chat, kisses, some hand holding and then to action for 20 minutes.

Then I waited for the next girl only with a towel around my waist. This girl was very pretty, prettier than the first one. Less talkative but more into the other things. I came 5 minutes before the time was over, so we talked a little bit about life and the Taifu that was about to come.

When I put my clothes on again and I was about to leave, the young guy (clerk) said in broken English: "Thank you, Japanese Guy!" with a stupid smile on his face!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Never understand why is the thing with "Japanese Only" rule! I asked many providers and only complain is perhaps the misunderstanding because the language barrier. But if you understand the rules and you are able to communicate in Japanese, what is the big deal? I didn't have any issues to talk with the girls, as many of the talk is very simple topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on this "Animal Paradise" shop....

The old guy looked closely to my passport and my face in silence, and the young guy said: "He has an odd accent! He can't be Japanese!"
The old guy only raised his and in order to make the young guy stop talking and said: "It's OK, you can enter!"
Young dude is power tripping....

When I put my clothes on again and I was about to leave, the young guy (clerk) said in broken English: "Thank you, Japanese Guy!" with a stupid smile on his face!
o_O I don't know what to make of that....he's still steaming from being shutdown earlier.

What exact was the action? Just the typical Pink Salon ritual, or? Inquiring readers will be asking!

Approved: 10/23/2019

Thanks for your report on this "Animal Paradise" shop....

Young dude is power tripping....

o_O I don't know what to make of that....he's still steaming from being shutdown earlier.

What exact was the action? Just the typical Pink Salon ritual, or? Inquiring readers will be asking!

Approved: 10/23/2019

Just typical Pink Salon ritual, nothing out of the ordinary. One of the girls told me that "Sumata" was available for an extra 4,000 yen.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Animal Paradise (gs-anipara.com)
https://gs-anipara.com/top/

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (7,700 yen)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon at Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It was my last day in Japan before getting back to America, so I decided to fulfill one of my fantasies that it was doing "Kaiten course" at a Pink Salon.

I arrived early in the afternoon to Gotanda station and after a quick meal, I decided to give a try in a "Japanese Only" Pink Salon.

I googled which Pink Salon has a better review in Gotanda Area and "Animal Paradise" had a good and solid 4.2 out of 5 and they offer "Kaiten Course". So I went to the place and it's kind of small entrance that I almost missed it.
When I entered, the clerk welcomed me and asked if I had a reservation and I kindly replied: "No, I don't. It's my first time here".
He looked at me and said in broken English: "Sorry! Japanese Only! and immediately replied: "I am Japanese!" and he said: "You are not! please go!"
Without any hesitation, I showed him my Japanese passport and he said: "No good! please go!"
I wasn't going to say anything else and I was about to exit the place, when an older guy (seems to be the manager) asked what was going on, the young guy who was kicking me out of the place said: "He is a foreigner and he is refusing to go"
I said: "Excuse me, I am Japanese, my parents are both Japanese but I spent most of my life living abroad and I was showing him my Japanese passport as a proof of my nationality" "Could you please explain to me, who is Japanese and who is not?"
He left and leave me with the young guy... Young guy said, "single course, no selection" and I replied: "Double kaiten course!"
Then he said: "OK, but no selection!" I agreed, so I paid him.

He made me wait in the waiting room for about 10 minutes and then when I was sitting waiting for the first girl, he made me wait 15 minutes more! Going back and forth, just smiling and like getting his own personal revenge! At that moment I was thinking that he will send me the ugliest and nastiest woman he could find available.

After 25 minutes of waiting, the first girl came! It was a very young, slim and good looking girl. Music was so loud that I didn't remember her name.

Then I waited for the next girl only with a towel around my waist. This girl was very pretty, prettier than the first one. Less talkative but more into the other things. I came 5 minutes before the time was over, so we talked a little bit about life and the Taifu that was about to come.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Never understand why is the thing with "Japanese Only" rule! I asked many providers and only complain is perhaps the misunderstanding because the language barrier. But if you understand the rules and you are able to communicate in Japanese, what is the big deal? I didn't have any issues to talk with the girls, as many of the talk is very simple topics.

You have an amazing temperament. Guess I'll have to resort to other shops during my next trip to Gotanda, because if you couldn't get in with a Japanese face and Japanese passport, my Japanese face, U.S flag patch and even worse accent probably won't get me anywhere. Probably for the best, as if that clerk had pulled that "Thank you, Japanese Guy" shit with me on the way out I probably would've clocked that fucker or waited outside for his shift to finish and got some satisfaction later. Guess that's why I don't belong in Japan.

That clerk's behavior was stunning. He probably got his ass kicked a lot at school.

Reactions: Snuggles and SatoKM
The problem with the only Japanese rules, is that , some Gaijin don't know how to behave, either by demanding FS at a Pink Saloon and asking for the money back ,or being too rough, (deep throat).1 bad apple ruins the whole basket.Unfortunately this is the answer I get when I asked why my favorite place became Japanese only.

The problem with the only Japanese rules, is that , some Gaijin don't know how to behave, either by demanding FS at a Pink Saloon and asking for the money back ,or being too rough, (deep throat).1 bad apple ruins the whole basket.Unfortunately this is the answer I get when I asked why my favorite place became Japanese only.

So funny, that's the excuse they always tell me. I am not a rookie in Fuzoku and I do understand and obey the rules.

Also, all the conversation and argument were in Japanese language. So, clearly it wasn't about me not getting what the clerk was talking about.

Thanks for the review. That's some funny shit going on. Talking about getting rejected by your own countryman because what? Do they reject Kansai-ben and others too? :p

Reactions: SoapFTW and SatoKM
In the dark days after the Great Kanto Earthquake (1923), gangs set up roadblocks and demanded that people say “88” to pass. Those who didn’t pronounce the “ch” and “j” sounds quite right were identified as Koreans and lynched. So there’s a long history of this kind of shibboleth in Japan - If you don’t have the pronunciation down, you’re not one of us.

I've had the same issues with you with background. Japanese, grew up abroad, accent not native, Japanese passport. But I've always used an alias, so it wouldn't match the name in my passport. Does everyone use their real name here? Am I just being paranoid?

Reactions: SoapFTW
I've had the same issues with you with background. Japanese, grew up abroad, accent not native, Japanese passport. But I've always used an alias, so it wouldn't match the name in my passport. Does everyone use their real name here? Am I just being paranoid?
I'm not Japanese, but I started learning the language young enough and with good enough teachers and have lived here long enough that I have zero problems in almost any situation language-wise, but my face obviously always gives me away. I tried a Pink Salon up in Omiya the other day but they refused me on the basis of foreignness. When I asked "How about if I speak Japanese?", he asked if I had permanent residency, and if I could prove it I could come in. I don't have it yet (although I could get it any time with all the points I have), but still I don't get the logic behind that. I have friends who have PR but don't speak Japanese to even half of my level of proficiency. Total bullshit in this encounter, but whatever. You live and learn.

Regarding your question about real names, I use my real name, but obviously just one name, not my full name, and I use the easier to pronounce one. I'm not particularly scared of being "found out", as I don't work in an environment where being found out would affect me in any substantial way. In my personal life, I think in some weird way I might welcome being found out, as it would kick my lifeless marriage out of its rut one way or the other. I'm kind of past caring, but not so much that I would out myself as a P4P participant to my wife voluntarily!

Reactions: warattemo and MikeH
he asked if I had permanent residency, and if I could prove it I could come in.

That's a new and interesting one. I have been told many times that if I am a citizen then I can get in. Haven't considered that enough incentive to give up my old passport, yet. :D

Somehow this made me think of Debito.

You mean the guy who went to a shop that had "Japanese Only" sign in front of it, started to argue with the doorman and yelled racism! to his cameraman. And when the tencho came he shoved his Japanese passport to his face and yelled racism again.

And when the tencho took a look at his passport and said "yeah, you are good to come in" he chickened out and backed the hell out of there mumbling racism.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Sudsy
I think a driver's license would be way more effective than a passport to get their guards down. The problem with a passport is that it doesn't show your kanji names and address in print. You only need a few hours' preparation for a paper exam to obtain one for the light motor bike class ("gen-tsuki" class).