August 2020

Contact Method:
Nil

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min/10k

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Tout approached with Japanese. Counter old man used Japanese too. Fairly certain the touts could use at least basic English tho

Details of the Encounter:
Found the tout waiting at precisely the same corner from 4, 5 years ago. Passed me on to another tout for directions. Just walk around looking for slightly shady Chinese women standing around with a headset, wearing white tees and you'll be set. It was a different shop location from last time.

Got in to the place which was heaving with activity. Asked the old man at the counter about kissing - sorry, I love kissing - he said eh depends on your luck but nothing deep. Chose from a selection of photos, woman that appeared looked nothing like it but she was still hot despite showing signs of her age (I'd guess early-mid 30s?) so no problem. What can I do, I'm a sucker for short hair and lovely breasts.

Off to the shower + mouthwash, she kept saying 大きい!大きい!I'm a typical Asian dude so I didn't believe it. It did seem a slight problem for her though since she didn't want to continue cowgirl after about 5 seconds, eh no problem, on to missionary and finished in doggy. She didn't allow me to kiss her anywhere except her breasts :/ but she was wildly enthusiastic about her job otherwise. Capped bj before the cfs, no massage at all this time. I remember getting a good (but luckily? short) shoulder massage in 2016 but that's not important ofc.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Got what I came for at that famous reasonable price. Judging by the number of people going in and out (ha) I'm far from the only one thinking this value proposition is hard to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report...maybe you have the good luck charm, lol.
These titles don't usually end well... :LOL:

Approved: 9/15/2020

Judging by the number of people going in and out (ha) I'm far from the only one thinking this value proposition is hard to beat.
Yeah ive been to one of those places in gotanda and i was blown away by how busy it was at like 7pm on a random weekday night.

Reactions: MikeH
These titles don't usually end well... :LOL:

Well, as long as it's near Gotanda station in that two block area it will end up by CFS with a foreign provider. All the different shops in there have formed a cartel with fixed services and prices and I bet no scammer dares to enter. :p

Reactions: capitanminchia
Yeah ive been to one of those places in gotanda and i was blown away by how busy it was at like 7pm on a random weekday night.

Also it is amazing how little any of the pictures resemble any of the girls working there. :p

I mean I have never stepped in a land mine in Gotanda but the pics must be from some book of movie stars or something. They pretty much ignore even your attempts in requesting a type of a girl and you will just be given the next one in the shift list.

Well, as long as it's near Gotanda station in that two block area it will end up by CFS with a foreign provider. All the different shops in there have formed a cartel with fixed services and prices and I bet no scammer dares to enter. :p

Given how well-known it is - you can find a boatload of information with a quick Google in Japanese - and how active it is, with the number of shops, touts, customers and service providers, I'm amazed they don't get busted regularly. Are they just not worth the effort from the cops?

"Hey boss, I can spot another Chinese woman with a white tee standing right th-"

"Shut up, can't you see there's a foreigner man looking lost over there? Go help him."

"But what if he's looking for Chinese women in white t-"

"I said go!"

*returns to browsing Cityheaven...*

I've had a lot of good luck at that place. Only 1/10 of the girls end up looking like the picture, but the one that did was legitimately around 20 years old and had the tightest body I've ever experienced. I've also been offered a VIP course there, for a 10k upgrade. Didn't partake, but got a few LINE accounts of the girls.

I've had a lot of good luck at that place. Only 1/10 of the girls end up looking like the picture, but the one that did was legitimately around 20 years old and had the tightest body I've ever experienced. I've also been offered a VIP course there, for a 10k upgrade. Didn't partake, but got a few LINE accounts of the girls.

Am amazed you've been there 10 times or more, I guess good value truly is good value :p

Can anybody give me a little better idea of where this is?

Just use the search function on the top right corner of your browser and you get instructions and pin drops that make it as easy to find the places as locating your dick.

Alternative jump off at the station and walk around for 10 minutes looking horny and they find you.