Guest viewing is limited

Grabbing these two fucking seconds

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
It happens way too often. Not everyday obviously but still, way too often.
A girl passes, going the opposite direction of me, she looks at me and her face leaks her potential interest/curiosity.
But before I can do something about it, she's gone and I'm gone too.
The fact that I have a habit of walking fast doesn't help either.
I know I just fucking need to smile nicely (not like a creep) and say hello but I'm always caught off guard.
I fucking need to stop being taken by surprise.

How do you handle this situation?

Reactions: ceptists
The only way to be sure is turn around and go after them and try to strike up a conversation? What's the worst that can happen? Well, maybe the girls might scream. LOL.

At least then you can brag to your buddies over a beer that you made a girl scream again last night. And when questioned by the police it's always good to remember to tell them you are not a stalker; you just follow her because you like her. They'll understand.

At least then you can brag to your buddies over a beer that you made a girl scream again last night. And when questioned by the police it's always good to remember to tell them you are not a stalker; you just follow her because you like her. They'll understand.

Oh yeah, the police are very understanding. They might even take pity and put you up in a nice little room for the night, courtesy of the taxpayers ;)

In all seriousness though, pulling a 180 and chasing down a random girl on the street to hit on her probably won't get you very far. Even if you think she *may* have found you interesting at a glance that would probably freak her out. Or not I suppose.

It happens way too often. Not everyday obviously but still, way too often.
A girl passes, going the opposite direction of me, she looks at me and her face leaks her potential interest/curiosity.
But before I can do something about it, she's gone and I'm gone too.
The fact that I have a habit of walking fast doesn't help either.
I know I just fucking need to smile nicely (not like a creep) and say hello but I'm always caught off guard.
I fucking need to stop being taken by surprise.

How do you handle this situation?

Stop waiting for life to happen and start living it.

Reactions: DireWolf98
This used to be a great aspect of living in the city. People used to walk up and down the street heads raised. Glances were exchanged. Smiles. Raised eyebrows. It was great. The problem is now people are all looking at their phones while they walk and they have earbuds in too. They are all in their own individual worlds. Sad sacks cut off from the world around them. The Buta finds this heartbreaking. What's the point of being in the city if you cant have chance encounters? Anyway, my advice is to give up on reeling in the ladies who smile at you on the street. It just doesn't work. Not in Tokyo anyway. I am sure some weisenheimer is going to now pipe up and talk about all of the girls he has reeled in off the street and how it all started with a smile. Have at it. Back to my sage advice. Go to a bar. Go to a sports club. Have parties at your house and coece your friends to have parties at their houses. We can share the women we can share the wine. Thats how you do it.

We can share the women we can share the wine. Thats how you do it.

You mean after usage you leave them empty at the recycle bin?

Yeah, it infuriates me very much.
Walking Dead's world is fucking real.
It's here and now.

... The problem is now people are all looking at their phones while they walk and they have earbuds in too. They are all in their own individual worlds. ....