Guest viewing is limited

Great night at Bliss Out

Hello, maybe someone knows how is it on Monday( or Tuesday) Would love to check it after this description^^ But maybe today it's not a good idea? Especially in this weather:/

Reactions: Simonka
Hello, maybe someone knows how is it on Monday( or Tuesday) Would love to check it after this description^^ But maybe today it's not a good idea? Especially in this weather:/
Probably very quiet. But hey if you just want to check it out and drink for free, lets go now!
Im very close to it and nothing to do this evening :)

Also have nothing to do this rainy evening, so decided to check some interesting places) then maybe you can advice something else that would be fun for Monday night and not dead?)

Also have nothing to do this rainy evening, so decided to check some interesting places) then maybe you can advice something else that would be fun for Monday night and not dead?)
My bedroom? :D

Still haven't fully understood the meaning of *happening bar* but maybe should try one^^ is it like KitKat in Berlin if you know that place?

Still haven't full understood meaning of *happening bar* but maybe should try one^^ is it like KitKat in Berlin if you know that place?
No but a happening bar (here at least) is what Bliss Out is. A bar where people can have sex in a dedicated room with their partners or strangers (if they so choose) and others can watch

So that looks like KitKat) never even could imagine they will make such a place in Japan ))

We can also go to Hot Yoga (real one) . You sweat more but its less « fun » :)
So that looks like KitKat) never even could imagine they will make such a place in Japan ))
you can look in other threads on TAG: other such places accepting foreigners are 9259, Sleeping Beauty, Olive 21...

I already read about some of them, but as I understood you need speak Japanese to get it

Hi there, my GF and I are heading to tokyo 19 September. Does Bliss get busy on Thursday nights or is it just fri/Sat?

There will be much fewer people during the week than on the weekend. And probably more important for you there will likely be no foreigners there during the week, which means you will be limited to just watching. Unless you speak Japanese, and even if you do, the Japanese mostly play with each other.

We will go with some new friends to 9251, a different HB on Friday night. It will be my first time there but my friend says it’s her favorite for the friendliness of the crowd :)

Hi there, my GF and I are heading to tokyo 19 September. Does Bliss get busy on Thursday nights or is it just fri/Sat?
Don’t recommend going midweek. I recently wasted my money that way! Go at the weekend if your schedule allows, or go on Thursday to 9259 or Sleeping Beauty if your Japanese level allows.

there will likely be no foreigners there during the week, which means you will be limited to just watching. Unless you speak Japanese, and even if you do, the Japanese mostly play with each other.

Not remotely true in my experience - I play with Japanese almost every time I visit a HB. I agree with your friend about the friendly crowd at 9259 though - enjoy!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Yeah that’s right. I’m told it’s a Japanese pun for “fuck me, fuck you”

I thought it was:

92 - クニ - クンニ - eating pussy
59 - ゴク - ごっくん - swallowing a load

So if we don't speak Japanese the only option is BLiss?

So if we don't speak Japanese the only option is BLiss?

In my experience, getting into 9259 and Sleeping requires either speaking Japanese or going as the companion of a Japanese speaker who will advocate/vouch for you or having a membership card from a previous visit. However, once you are admitted, you can socialize and sometimes play using English only, not with everyone of course but with some, often enough.

That said, Bliss definitely offers the least challenges for English-only speakers.

-Ww