Guest viewing is limited

Great Sunday Evening at Kabukicho

axenic

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Moko at Deli Heru Tojiro to Musume Shinjuku kou http://www.shinjuku-4610.com/#pagetop

Date of Encounter:
March 04, 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min / 25,000 (first timer discounted price inclusive girl selection, transport fee) + 5950 love hotel

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Kabukicho / Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese - although she said she can manage in English, but was unnecessary in my case.

Details of the Encounter:
My first review goes here.

Came across the website while checking out fuuzoku in Shinjuku area in general. What caught my eyes was that the girl will come to your room in the requested costume while she is pantyless!
Called and made sure they were okay to serve foreigner - only condition being that FS is not forced upon the girl. Check.
Requested for pantyless arrival and agreed to call again & confirm my hotel name and room number after I check-in. Although before I arrived at the hotel the shop called me to inform that the girl will have to change into the costume (no matter which one I chose) AFTER she arrives in the room. This was a bummer, but I still wanted to give it a shot.
Moko arrived at the room shortly afterwards I checked in. She was really cute! The website listed her as 18, but she said she is 20. Could not complain in any case - she had a nice figure, long silky hair and sexy hips. We took the shower together and got to chatting a bit. She changed in to the costume. Action started with kissing and some costume play. The standard course included the usual stuff - kiss (I mean, duh!), 69, sumata, balls/anal licking, BBBJ, CIM, etc. and we covered most of it - also because Moko was such a sport! She was very accommodating, super responsive while I DATY and offered a great GFE overall - best part was the blowjob. She had put her lips, tongue and teeth to good work. She deep-throated me like there was no tomorrow. I came with sumata and we continued to chat up on the bed lying naked next to each other. The shop guys called to remind us that our time is almost up. Shower and left the hotel together.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I looked up Moko's schedule on the website later on and realized that she works only couple days a week. Maybe I should try out other girls in the shop.

I am thinking about trying this place when work takes me to Shinjuku at the end of the month . Do you need really good Japanese to make a reservation? Also do they deliver during the day since i will have time during lunch. Saw on their website something about delivery at 18:00

I am thinking about trying this place when work takes me to Shinjuku at the end of the month . Do you need really good Japanese to make a reservation? Also do they deliver during the day since i will have time during lunch. Saw on their website something about delivery at 18:00
They deliver during the day as well. To make a reservation you need decent Japanese. And oh yeah, they will ask you if you are familiar with the standard Japanese deli-heru Dos and Donts.