Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 28,000

Type/Location:
Hotel room

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
It was great to be back again in Tokyo and before coming to Japan sent a email to Dave and he quickly responded and time with Sayuri was fixed. I have been seen Sayuri for 3 years and have developed a good relationship which gives a fantastic GFE experience. Her English continues to improve.

Came right on time to my hotel and I had taken shower earlier few minutes back. She wastes no time and jumps in to shower and comes back dancing and happy. We kiss each other and I go down on her and she enjoys it and then it is time for her to return back favor with a fabulous BBBJ. I was about to cum so tell her to put condom and goes for a good pounding doggie style. She has a great ass, normal Japanese boobs. I could see she enjoyed it and surprisingly I could feel after about 8-10 minutes her body is shaking and she comes....then within a minute I drop my load. We clean up and lie on bed and hug each other and talk about places to eat etc. She never disappoints and she has become my regular at AM.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a great lady. She was telling me someone complained about her skin and her weight. I told her she cannot please everyone and she should just be herself and provide a great service she always does. May be since I was one of her first customers years ago and treated her with respect it helps......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Sayuri... simple service and to the point.

Approved: 10/6/2019

I met Sayuri last week. Really interesting and nice girl. Lovely smile and very pretty. Had a very nice time.

I been curious about her. Her pictures and her listed age make her seem young. Does she bring that same young firecracker vibe or more shy?

I found her to be a confident girl who was at ease in conversation. Not sure about firecracker but she isnt shy.

Reactions: MisterYoda
The OP quoted

I have been seen Sayuri for 3 years and have developed a good relationship.

So she was 17 when she started as her age as posted as 20. Just curious...........

Always ad 10 years to any girls age advertised on Asian mystique.
LOL, Yeah, best to round up. FYI, lately the 10+ rule doesn't accurately apply to Mina, Kasumi, and Asuka is definitely her age. But as a rule of thumb, it's best to go into it shooting high, so to speak.