Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000 yen 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese required.

Details of the Encounter:
So we all know how these places work: Gargled the mouthwash, paid my money and got a rundown of the rules after confirming I'm not nominating anymore.

Interestingly the rules now include no ear licking. I guess someone was really getting in there and the girls complained.

So on to the list!

Momoko:

Holy fuck. Hottest girl by far in the club. Absolutely perfect breasts. She nearly wet herself laughing after I saw them and said "Your parents did a great job when they made you!" She's friendly enough and has a pretty laugh, but only pecks and nothing longer than a few seconds of kissing. She has a complex about her ass, which is indeed bigger than normal for a Japanese girl, but she's far from overweight as she just came back from a 45 minutes trampoline session.

Arisu/Alice:

Beautiful, but not at Momoko's level, nobody else was though. Much more into kissing and likes beards. Nice enough boobs but she's a little curvier than normal. Overall very good experience and very affectionate.

Rinoa:

The youngest of the bunch at 19, according to her anyway, and very very nervous as I was only her second customer... ever. Try as she might she couldn't relax much and her kissing wasn't great either. Tiny but adorable boobs, and she almost walked me to the door with them still hanging out, forgetting to zip up. I did it for her, to her relief. She also claims to be the heaviest girl there, but she sits on your lap with all her weight on your knees, trying to avoid the crotch. She's new but sweet.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If the quality stays this high I might swing by more often now that my finances aren't so fucked anymore.

Last edited:
Miss Campus does have many young and attractive girls. Btw, they also have a sister shop in the same building which is OL style. I inquired the staff and got confirmation that shop is also gaijin friendly. Didn't had time to check it out though.

Miss Campus does have many young and attractive girls. Btw, they also have a sister shop in the same building which is OL style. I inquired the staff and got confirmation that shop is also gaijin friendly. Didn't had time to check it out though.

Do you happen to remember the name/which floor?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland