Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden-Minami

Date of Encounter:
March 26,2018

Contact Method:
Incall

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 min-20,800 yen (16,000 for 65 min course+2,000 nomination fees+2,000 options+800yen tax)+3,500 yen for Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Oynx 3500 yen for 2 hours)

Language Notes:
Japanese and very little English

Details of the Encounter:
Was working in and around Shinjuku on Monday when I had the desire for some P4P action. Wanted to try Deli Heru Tojiro to Musume because I have wanted to fulfill a lot of my recent perverted desires, but it seems they only deliver from 6:00pm on. I had time during lunch so I decided to head over to Shibuya to try a service I have used twice before at Shibuya Garden.
http://www.garden-gal.com/top.php

Plus I could have lunch at the New Guzman and Gomez in Shibuya.
Arrived there and a guy was already walking out so I had my fingers crossed hoping he didn't take one of the girls I was eyeing. I lucked out because my first choice, Minami was available. My Japanese pretty much sucks and my brain is too old to retain much, but I was able to communicate with the guy working the counter what I wanted: Minami for 65 minutes please.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-12981333/?of=y&of=y
I then surprised him by saying the shitty phrase I rehearsed from Google Translate for "What options are available?". He showed me a card all in Japanese of course and some pictures for the 20,000 yen 50 minute threesome(did it once and should have done it again) and for discounts on new girls. I did my best to express that I wanted the pantyhose and rotor options. I wanted to go with the denma option, but unfortunately this month is a bit tight on the budget.
The guy said he had to call Minami to see if she was OK servicing a foreigner, to which she agreed to. He tallied my fee and once I paid he phoned Hotel Onyx to see if they had rooms available. Once that was settled he tells me to phone once I check into my room. I walk to Onyx, ask for the 2 hour 3,500yen option and once I get my key I call the shop and let them know I am there. Waited about 20 minutes for Minami to arrive and damn I was not disappointed. She is totally my type and he legs were as amazing as her pictures. Plus she was wearing these 10cm platforms that made my cock get stiff. We exchange pleasantries as I kissed her hand and welcomed her inside my room. I gave her a box of chocolate almonds and she gave me the can of green tea girls at Shibuya Garden usually give out. Once I she phoned the shop that she arrived we began our play by kissing. We kissed and fondled for a good while with each deep kiss getting Minami to breathe heavier and heavier. She finally tells me "let's shower". When I lifted her skirt to help her slip out of her nude pantyhose I noticed she was wearing a pad under her panties...damn it was that time of the month. Shower time was typical, a quick scrub, rinse of the mouth with the iodine solution, and some stroking of my cock.
After the shower we go back to bed and I dry her off and begin kissing her body. We kiss and gently lick and suck on her nipples since she is very sensitive there. I begin kissing her legs since I am totally into that lately. When I open her up to do some DATY, she says gently "dame" and my fears were confirmed...she had a strong smell from her pussy and even though she was wet it was a not the usually sticky-icky...Plus she had a bump on her vulva probably from recently trimming her pubic hair. I asked if rubbing her clit with my finger was OK to which she said "onegai". I gave her a good rubbing and saw how creamy she got. After this I asked for my option so I could get my hentai feeling going. She put on a pair of black panty hose after which I asked her to wear her heels while in bed. She seemed really turned on by this and was smiling as I kissed up and down her ankles and legs. I then began to rub my cock on her pantyhose and heels until I got rock hard. I did covered sumata over her pantyhose and pussy getting her really wet since this may have been the first time for someone to use pantyhose to rub her pussy during sumata. She took out her pink rotor and allowed me to begin using it on her. I ripped the pantyhose in order to get the rotor to vibrate more on her pussy and then I inserted the rotor into her pussy to get her to feel more stimulated. We played like this for about 30 minutes and she kept telling me how this was the first time a customer wanted to please her first. Because of this I got a little special service towards the end as she began to suck my cock long and slow while I used the rotor on her. When the time came for me to pop, she said it was fine for CIM...I blew my load in her mouth and she deposited my load into tissue. She was amazed by how much cum kept coming out...it has been a while so I had a lot of built up supply.
We cuddled for while and talked after. She was really glad to have me as a customer and hoped I would return soon (Hell yes I will)...when my cock started getting hard again she gave me an amazing hand job making me blast load #2 into the air as the time began to ring. Damn she was good.
We showered and said our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Minami is the kind of girl I can really get into seeing on a consistent basis. Still I have to make sure to come when it is not her time of the month.
Shibuya Garden has been for me three times and I haven't been disappointed by their service. Still the more Japanese you know the smoother the service will be.

i have not met minami personally but i know she is a long time veteran that was very popular in the past (still pretty popular). good choice

i can vouch for shibuya garden... there are still some amazing girls here (with good selection)... never been rejected by a girl for being a foreigner or felt a slight hint of prejudice... still my favorite p4p place in japan.

Shibuya Garden is very good, one girl I really liked left this week I think, she was ‘away’ for one month though. All the girls I’ve been with have quit but one. The 2P is great value tbh.