email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35000

Type/Location:
Regular hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I have been looking forward to meeting Asami for long time and finally met her.

She showed up 10min early. She was wearing a classy dress and black high heels, she is probably late 30's or 40, an attractive mature lady.
She speaks English fluently, she is a great conversationalist !

When she took her clothes off, I said, "Wow !" She has a great body, slim, petite, big boobs, her body is like a young student.
I couldn't stop kissing her for a long time before shower. she is a very good kisser.

After we had a wonderful shower play, we went in bed.
I won't describe details much here, but we went for DS, missionary, tried many different positions. She has lots of evergy, sex Dynamo.
She likes to lead, which is good for a shy person like me.

He BBBJ was fantastic, she knows what to do, I have never had such a nice BJ, very passionate and giving. I did a CIM from her BJ.

We have done twice, and we had a little break for 5min or so. She asked me to go for a third round, but I was exhausted and I couldn't do any more. So she gave me a very nice massage using massage oil she brought.
She exceeded my expectations in every way. :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Asami is a wonderful person to spend time with. I really hope to see her next time I come to Japan. 10/10

Thanks for the review. This provider certainly has a lot of great things going for her.

I won't be the first one to say it, though, but your guess of her age is way off. That was her posted age on the AM site over 10 years ago.
You can do the math to figure what I'm getting at.

Not that I have a problem with women in that age range, but some clients will definitely have issues because it was not what they were expecting.

Reactions: veryniceguy