Guest viewing is limited

Great time with nao from AM

loulou_fisher

TAG Member
Reaction score
Following on my previous post with a not so good experience with lili, surely from not clicking as mentioned in the other thread, I decided to follow the advise of booking for 2 hrs.
I choose nao on a very short notice, she came by 40 minutes later, 12:00 am...
and she was all that I could have expected.

She is tall, slender but has a very nice rack, very responsive soft nipples. Her pussy is trimmed, not bushy and very tasty.
She can hold a conversation in english with a smile. She is a very good kisser, no deep french kissing, but plenty of tongue and lips and she is really into pleasing and be pleased.

Not being a young chicken with an early unset of ed, I need a girl that like to receive and she is really open to it :) Her pussy is tasty (bis) and very responsive. She took daty for 2 hrs straight, asking for more, no fake moan and I could feel from her clutch that she was having a good time (at least she deserves an oscar if she was playing), I could not tell... man was I in heaven. She is not shy if you can be gentile to her and give her pleasure first. When she realized that I have some problems with ed, she took the time to massage me to relax and went at it until it worked.

summary:
she is a definitive repeat for me. probably an extended 3 hrs will do.
thank you for all the advise from the forum.

:)
did a second time with nao for 3 hrs. whaooo, she was even better than the first time. Really nice and up to the tasks. Be careful with her, get to know her first, she likes different things and not always the same, but sweet she is.
I will try one more time before leaving, best service in tokyo so far.