yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H / 25,000 standard service + 5,500 LH fee

Type/Location:
LH in Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Seeing all the praise and positive reviews I decided to give Yuriko a shot.
A bit of emailing back and forth to establish the boundaries (which happened to be right up my alley, all what I care about and nothing of what I don't care about :)) and we've set up a meeting.

We had some chit-chat and grabbed something to drink on the way to the hotel. She's really easy to talk to and her English is top-notch. At the LH we got lucky and managed to snatch the last room available.
We get ourselves out of our clothes and get into the shower. Lots of washing each other to get into the mood and onto the bed we go. A bit of foreplay with some really nice grinding and me playing with her tits and we moved onto the main dish.

Now, with Yuriko you get what you sign up for. She sure isn't a 20-something spinner with a model body, but she still packs really nice soft skin, shapely butt, great lips and she knows what she's doing. And what she's doing is simply amazing. She set up some music on her phone for the mood and neither of us noticed when it stopped. And the way her whole face lightens up when she makes you cum is just priceless.

Next she followed up with a nice, relaxing massage, we spent some time in the bathtub and then proceeded to round 2. Turns out, she drained me a bit too much on the first round and despite our hard work the little guy refused to cooperate.

We got dressed up and left the LH. I thanked her once more for the fun time and we parted.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thank you for a nice, detailed review!
I'm so glad we were able to get into my favourite LH in Ikebukuro, and you enjoyed some intense bj + cim fun time with me. ^ - ^ I thought we had round 2, then bath???

Anyways, I'm glad things worked beautifully!

Reactions: B1ngx2 and nostro