Greetings all

Curiousswede

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Early 30s Swedish man here. Have had a passion for the Japanese culture for a while, everything from food, sightseeing and tradition. Lately ofcourse also the women.

Unfortunately I've never visited Japan but hope that once this whole Covid situation is under control that I might pay a visit.

I want to thank all the contributors to this page especially TAG staff for their efforts. It really leaves a hunger to come visit.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Hello all,

Early 30s Swedish man here. Have had a passion for the Japanese culture for a while, everything from food, sightseeing and tradition. Lately ofcourse also the women.

Unfortunately I've never visited Japan but hope that once this whole Covid situation is under control that I might pay a visit.

I want to thank all the contributors to this page especially TAG staff for their efforts. It really leaves a hunger to come visit.
Just like you... waiting for this pandemic situation to end to be able to visit Japan for the exact same reasons you have mentioned. TAG staff have also my greetings.

Reactions: TAG Manager