Greetings Fellow Seekers Of Pleasure!

ShikkokuNoSenshi

hourou no boukensha
Reaction score
Greetings everybody!

SNS here. 28 years old guy from Ukraine that really likes Japan and japanese girls but hates corporate slavery here T_T. Arrived to Tokyo in February and lurking on TAG from April.

I really thankful to you guys for such great forum with so much usefull info. I really missed such knowledge pool in Ukraine.

So I plan to stay in Tokyo for some time. Maybe even find a good girl that can become my wife ^_^. But now I am totally single and need someone or some place to take care of me ;). But some problem is that company that helped me to get here scammed me and now I am working stupid job for small salary T_T. So I cant spend much on P4P now. And it is a bit hard to find good job here with japanese level a bit higher then N5. But I am actively searching for new opportunities and lately got some good acquaintances so maybe better life will become sooner than later.

So can you advise me some reasonably priced places/persons with good price-value ratio? Also I am interested in places where I can find girls that are interested to be girlfriends for gaijin (with possible marriage upgrade if everyone would be happy ;)) or at least sexfriends. I am very honorable towards women so for me they always must get as much satisfaction from been with me as me myself. But no sugar babies plz, sick of that staff from Ukraine where my last 2 "girlfriends" treated me as sugar daddy :mad:.

Be healthy and stay cool!
どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Welcome. There's plenty of threads discussing the stuff that you are interested in- I'd do some research and maybe ask more specific questions if you have some.

Well, now I have one stupid question... How da hell send PM on TAG? I should be able because I have posted a message. But I can not find any button to PM somebody however hard I am looking for it. Maybe it us because I am able to enter here only from smartphone?

Well, now I have one stupid question... How da hell send PM on TAG? I should be able because I have posted a message. But I can not find any button to PM somebody however hard I am looking for it. Maybe it us because I am able to enter here only from smartphone?

Go to your "Inbox" that's in the top right corner of the webpage.

Choose start conversation and begin to input the person you want to PM. If they accept PMs then their username will show up.

Reactions: ShikkokuNoSenshi