Greetings, People Of Tag

Eggplant

TAG Member
Reaction score
Yo- I'm an American, just moved to Tokyo about four months ago. Been reading on this site for the last week or so, kind of overwhelmed with new and useful information & possibilities. Tried twice myself before finding TAG, to varying degrees of success... glad there is a resource for this, hopefully the future is brighter :D

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
When I made the account there was a book with an eggplant on the cover across the room.

thanks! basically the first was a technically successful but generally awful experience that stemmed from getting offer I couldn't drunkenly refuse on the streets of Shibuya... that was an ouch. Not worth a review certainly.

The second was far, far better but certainly more expensive with [Redacted #91]. I think it might be worth writing up a review... a good time but not going to repeat.

You guys seem so innocent and unfamiliar with current slang/trends.. or maybe I just have a dirty mind.. :ROFLMAO:

This link will speak for me: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/eggplant-emoji

I thought that OP chose his username with something sexual in mind. Never would've guessed it had something to do with a book cover ._.

Oh I'm aware :p it just happened to come to mind because of the book cover. XD

I thought the thread title would be followed with a request to be taken to our leader! :D

But maybe this meme is too last millenium to be recognized by many here?

-Ww