Guy (or Guys!) for Japanese Wife - Bicurious is a Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curi0usguyy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
We are visiting from the US for another 6 weeks or so.
White male (40) and Japanese female (38) looking to explore our limits. She is shy, passive and likes to be told what to do in the bedroom.
Looking for another male to pound her while I watch and at some point, join in. If you are bicurious that would be ideal since she wants to watch me play with another guy. Not a deal breaker though! She would also be into DP so you would have to at least be ok with some contact between us.
She laughed at the idea of a few guys fucking her while I watched but didn't say 'no' so that might be on the table too.
She is petite and cute. I am tall, thin/average build. Both educated, safe and sane.
Not in a rush to do this and it will take some planning since we are busy while here.
We are way out in west Tokyo so you would need to be willing to travel a bit.

Hi all!
White male (40) and Japanese female (38) looking to explore our limits. She is shy, passive and likes to be told what to do in the bedroom.
Looking for another male to pound her while I watch and at some point, join in. If you are bicurious that would be ideal since she wants to watch me play with another guy. Not a deal breaker though! She would also be into DP so you would have to at least be ok with some contact between us.
She laughed at the idea of a few guys fucking her while I watched but didn't say 'no' so that might be on the table too.
She is petite and cute. I am tall, thin/average build. Both educated, safe and sane.
Not in a rush to do this and it will take some planning since we are busy while here.

Hey there, mid 30s Asian-Canadian in town next week. Down to earth and attractive. Drop a line :)

hey there! 30-year old Singaporean here, will be in Tokyo 15-22 April. Plenty of experience with couples so I can assure that you'll (both) have a good time =p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi all!
Are you sure she is that « shy »? o_O

Hey, I'm Elior from Israel. I'm 21 years old and would love to join you :) don't let my age worry you. I've got good manners and lots of power :))

Hi all!
What area are you from in the US? From the SF area myself, if you play at home. HMB if interested.

Hi all!
Hai we lick to enjoy u2 (and we lile to travel with u2

Why am I just now seeing this post? Missed my opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.