Guest viewing is limited

Ha ha ha ha ha!

ShowaJidai

Been here too long
Reaction score
Yes, there is a God... And that Mo===rFu===r has a TWISTED sense of humor.

Some time ago I was seeing a cute housewife on the side. Not a great body but a beautiful face which really makes a difference for me. But the best past was that she could keep up with me in bed which is always a challenge. We were seeing each other for about 2 years until she pulled the plug – said she couldn’t keep seeing me if we couldn’t be full time which isn’t possible for either of us.

We broke up about a year and a half ago and I was pretty much celibate for about a year. I just wasn’t interested in anybody else. She had meant that much to me.

Earlier this year the itch got too strong and when I found this site I started doing a little mongering to blow off some steam. My problem – especially after a long time without – is that I need about 4 hours and 3 good pops to feel relief and there aren’t a lot of providers who can do that. Still, a little is better than zero so I was checking out a few places here and there.

About a month ago I read a post here in which somebody was complaining that Tinder is just a bunch of older housewives – which is exactly my target audience – so I got an account and got going. Fortunately, I had a buddy who recently did a photo shoot for me so I had a few dozen pictures of myself to go through to pick out a few good shots to put up on my profile.

In about a week I had 10 responses, 3 of which seemed very interested. Unfortunately, work had gone through a huge uptick and time was harder to schedule. Harder, but not impossible and last week I hooked up with one of those 3.

18 months of going without took a full night of sex to get it all out of my system but luckily she was up to the task. In fact, we were planning another round for this weekend.

Then, out of the blue, my "housewife on the side" from before sent me a message saying she wants to start over with me. I’m happy to drop all these others to be with her but it just seems too bizarre. My life feels like some weird tradgi-comedy.

Some time ago I was seeing a cute housewife on the side. Not a great body but a beautiful face which really makes a difference for me. But the best past was that she could keep up with me in bed which is always a challenge. We were seeing each other for about 2 years until she pulled the plug – said she couldn’t keep seeing me if we couldn’t be full time which isn’t possible for either of us.

We broke up about a year and a half ago and I was pretty much celibate for about a year. I just wasn’t interested in anybody else. She had meant that much to me.

Earlier this year the itch got too strong and when I found this site I started doing a little mongering to blow off some steam. My problem – especially after a long time without – is that I need about 4 hours and 3 good pops to feel relief and there aren’t a lot of providers who can do that. Still, a little is better than zero so I was checking out a few places here and there.

About a month ago I read a post here in which somebody was complaining that Tinder is just a bunch of older housewives – which is exactly my target audience – so I got an account and got going. Fortunately, I had a buddy who recently did a photo shoot for me so I had a few dozen pictures of myself to go through to pick out a few good shots to put up on my profile.

In about a week I had 10 responses, 3 of which seemed very interested. Unfortunately, work had gone through a huge uptick and time was harder to schedule. Harder, but not impossible and last week I hooked up with one of those 3.

18 months of going without took a full night of sex to get it all out of my system but luckily she was up to the task. In fact, we were planning another round for this weekend.

Then, out of the blue, my "housewife on the side" from before sent me a message saying she wants to start over with me. I’m happy to drop all these others to be with her but it just seems too bizarre. My life feels like some weird tradgi-comedy.

As the hippies newageists say... "The Universe sent you a message" (to be announced with a deep, mysterious voice like a Jedi saying the Force is strong in you or something similar :))

Huh, interesting. I wonder what must have happened in the intervening years for her to decide to do that. Guess she just can't quit you, lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
"The Universe sent you a message"

No shit. It's like I held on almost long enough to have waited for her. Well, long enough only to have tried another and still know I want what I had before.

If you saw it in a movie you would never believe it could happen.

I wonder what must have happened in the intervening years for her to decide to do that.
I understand that she recently had lunch with the woman who introduced us in the first place. I believe she knew I had been waiting.

Funny thing is... she (my housewife on the side) sent me an e-mail (the first in over a year) at about the same time I was boning this other one for this first time. ...like some cosmic force told her to do something before it went too far.

Life's funny that way.

Your story there reminded me of a few times in my life where a previous love surprisingly re-emerged.

fate? destiny? what are the chaces that she emailed after over a year right when you were boning a new one? 1 in 10,000? 1 in 100,000?

i do not burn bridges anymore....even if im a little ticked off or hurt by her at the time....because you never know! might have a chance to re-kindle some romance at a later time!

maybe she found you on tinder and remembered ...

I believe women can sense when you are about to give them up completely for someone else. It is like an emotional cord is about to be cut.
This must be true. The woman I was seeing last year seemed to know something was up very soon after I met someone new.
She and I were already were on the outs and it was time to just let it go, but she had a sense that I had someone new. It freaked me out, just a little.

When it rains, it pours. When there's no rain, we go thirsty. Typhoons usually come along and we drown. Just the wheels of fate turning!

This must be true. The woman I was seeing last year seemed to know something was up very soon after I met someone new.
She and I were already were on the outs and it was time to just let it go, but she had a sense that I had someone new. It freaked me out, just a little.

When it rains, it pours. When there's no rain, we go thirsty. Typhoons usually come along and we drown. Just the wheels of fate turning!

She probably just noticed the new smile on your face.

And now the lady I started seeing last week says she loves me (we did chat a LOT on-line before meeting IRL) - so somebody's heart is going to get broken.

And now the lady I started seeing last week says she loves me (we did chat a LOT on-line before meeting IRL) - so somebody's heart is going to get broken.

Well, if it goes anyway near normal it's probably going to be yours! :eek::D

I understand that she recently had lunch with the woman who introduced us in the first place. I believe she knew I had been waiting.

Funny thing is... she (my housewife on the side) sent me an e-mail (the first in over a year) at about the same time I was boning this other one for this first time. ...like some cosmic force told her to do something before it went too far.
Didn't you know that all the worlds vaginas are connected by a wireless network? It's called vi-fi. Owned by Zuckeberg.

Another wrinkle to this story.

A couple months ago I took on a new role at work which has me in a regular morning meeting with a group of people who are all new to me.

There is a woman in that meeting - Ms. X - whose face I find too enticing to look at for too long. I couldn't figure it out other than she looks vaguely like my old housewife on the side.

Then yesterday when I finally had a reunion with my housewife on the side it hit me. My lover's "sex face" is almost exactly the same as Ms. X's normal, resting face. Imagine trying to sit through a meeting looking at a woman who reminds you of your lover about to have an orgasm?

Another wrinkle to this story.

A couple months ago I took on a new role at work which has me in a regular morning meeting with a group of people who are all new to me.

There is a woman in that meeting - Ms. X - whose face I find too enticing to look at for too long. I couldn't figure it out other than she looks vaguely like my old housewife on the side.

Then yesterday when I finally had a reunion with my housewife on the side it hit me. My lover's "sex face" is almost exactly the same as Ms. X's normal, resting face. Imagine trying to sit through a meeting looking at a woman who reminds you of your lover about to have an orgasm?
Dude, thats freakin hot. Nothing's sexier than a girls "O" face.
So if her regular face is like your side-girls "O" face...then imagine her "O" face! would it be like the side-girls regular face? or super double hot "O" face? life's confusing >.<

As I see it, there is not a problem as long as...

You don't drop the others.