Haikyo help please!

Mischa Maxwell

Back in Japan from 14th December, 2023!!
Reaction score
EDIT: I should have been clearer- I’m happy to leave Tokyo and drive to obscure spots in tiny towns!

I have always dreamed of posing naked for photos in a Haikyo- preferably a hotel, ski resort, mansion, bar or house.

But the ones on YouTube have been done to death and are probably easily identifiable and may have been looted/ graffitied by this.

I know that the Urbex code is to never share co-ordinates.
However, do any of you know of a relatively unknown Haikyo (maybe near you) that you would be prepared to inbox me about? My lips will remained sealed, I promise. I am not making a YouTube video. I would go in, take some still photos with a tripod and leave again. The end.
Have car, can drive to areas not near public transport.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack and rikkun
Yeah…. well, the problem has been foreigners and even Japanese tearing these places up. I’ve been on several outings to relatively untouched places and I was deeply warned not to share these places I was shown.

The ones that show up publicly are already known and those that are locked behind closed groups, don’t want them leaked anywhere.

The places I know aren’t somewhere you would want to shoot at anyway.

I will however ask around to see if there is any safe spot that someone doesn’t mind sharing for your intended purpose.

I would imagine the audience here generally speaking wouldn’t know the difference between a Haikyo and a Haiku. Present company included…. 😂

One of them has pics of naked girls. I know that one and I have about 40% chances of telling you which one it is.