Hajimemashite!

impish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

The Internet never ceases to amaze me with the place people go to for camaraderie.

I've been in Japan for 7 years, and I work from home and have to admit I find it hard to meet people, especially when I am looking to meet someone cute for a good time. When I was younger (i'm old, but not young either) I had never considered adult services before, mostly because finding company then wasn't an issue.

I don't remember how I stumbled upon the directory of Delivery Health and Hotel Health services that I did, but after a week or two of contemplating the financial aspect of it, I decided to dive in. It was late on a Saturday night and I was in Ikebukuro I had bookmarked a few Hotel Health websites to stop in. At first my experience was what many other foreign men describe. Polite gestures of not servicing foreigners. One place that I really wanted to play at shared the floor with 4-5 other similar companies, and I was a little unprepared, all the doors were closed and instead of having the company names they had letters, A,B,C,D and I was confused because I didn't know where to go. One of the proprietors of one of the establishments a grumpy old Japanese man asked me where I wanted to go, and I responded "I don't know" because I was confused my the scenario. He quickly blurted out "this place is for Japanese only". Instead of arguing I quickly made my way towards the elevator. This was the only time I had blatant racism against me. I don't take it negatively when I am politely told no. I felt really discouraged. I gave myself another chance and made my way over to another shop not far from the site of rejection. Taking the elevator to the specified floor I walked out and the shops door was open to help keep it cool. Being the end of summer it was fairly hot. I walked in and the young man at the desk looked at me in surprise. I asked if foreigners ok and he said "chotto" in a tone that made him unsure of the answer. A good sign. He picked up the phone and made a call, and then hung up the phone and made another call. When he returned he told me that it was ok. The hard part was over. He invited me to sit down and explained to me that there was only one girl who was available as the others were all with other engagements. She went by the name tsubasa a tribute to the 2 tattoos of wings she has on her back. I opted for the 60 minute option to test the waters. After the ceremonial teeth brushing and mouth wash using that they have their customers do I was instructed to head to the 1st floor and she would meet me outside.

Tsubsa is 27 years old (or so her profile says). She's got a very easy going demeanor. There are a handful of love hotels near the shop, and I didn't want to walk far. We arrived in the room and spent the next 60 minutes engaging in "activities" and talking about various things. She turned what started as a terrible night into something very enjoyable. While I can't make a financial habit of it, I will definitely be visiting again.

On a different note I had been reading a couple older posts about Cafe Kirari a couple nights ago, and the concept seemed interesting and cheap enough to check out. Ueno is closest to me, so I popped on the train and headed into town. I arrived and went up to the 3rd floor where I was asked if I wanted to sign up via cell phone or via card. We tried the cellphone but the web form wasn't working, so I opted for the member card. I love that the card design is so to be discrete by only saying "Internet Cafe Kirari" on the back. I also like that when you pay your ¥2000 yen for the day that ¥2000 is good for all the locations. I do not like that in order to go in you end up coming out smelling like a cigarette smoke.

I did not go in with the expectations of getting a good shag. Today was an experiment to get a feel for the place. When I arrived there were 4-5 other men on the men's side and 2 women on the women's side. Neither were unattractive. They weren't super model attractive, but I wouldn't kick either out of bed. As I started filling out the form another of the men grabbed the profile card of the woman I wanted to talk with. Luckily their meeting didn't go well, and she soon returned. At which point I grabbed her card and made my way to the downstairs to be giving our room. With very little conversation I asked if she would like to go to Karaoke (because I like karaoke), she was hoping to go out for tea, but decided that karaoke would be ok for an hour because she was meeting someone else later for a movie. She was honest and up front, and she only wanted ¥3000 for herself. I make more than that for an hour so I couldn't really say no to that. My thought was if things went well I'd get her number and maybe it could turn into something more later. We went and did karaoke, and had a fun time. I walked her to the train station and said goodby getting her LINE contact and returned to Kirari for round 2. Still testing the waters I asked another girl if she wanted to go out to karaoke (because again I really do enjoy it). She wanted a little more than the last woman, but still reasonable, and when we were done I also had her LINE contact and got a kiss on the way out the door, so there's potential there. I thought round 3 might be fun, so I went back, but this time I didn't fancy any of the women there. So I headed downstairs and thanked the guy at the desk as I left. Stopping halfway down to let a very nice looking woman pass by. I almost stopped and went back up, but decided to try my luck in Ikebukuro where I went to the Ikebukuro East Kirari. Here the setup is a little different. The rooms are broken into smoking and non smoking, there were no women and 2 men in the smoking side, and probably 8 women on the non smoking side, and more men than I can remember, it was hard to get into the room to see all the women. From previous experience I grabbed one of the white message cards and pre populated it with the data it required. I wasn't all into the women that were there, and as I was about to leave this really cute 22 year old with short came in. The staff put her card down, and I saw a guy go to look at it. I quickly maneuvered in and grabbed it up. Karaoke was the theme of the night, she and I went to one of the local places, and talked about jobs and sung, and learned we both live in the same city which is an hour from Ikebukuro. I also discovered her reason for using the shop. She's on government assistance, she has hearing loss in one ear and a weak heart, and because of the assistance she can't really work. This gives her a way to get a little extra cash. When we were done I walked her back to Kirari getting her LINE info before we left.

It was definitely an experience. I never thought I'd play SD even on a low level, but it was nice. I got to spend some time with some really young attractive women, and they got whatever financial assistance they needed for the day. I wish I had the money to make habit of it on a higher level...

Welcome to TAG and that's one hell of an 'intro' post. Thanks for sharing your experience on the paths you have taken so far!