Half black people in japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that half white people may stand a chance while half blacks don't stand a chance.

Surprised with some of these answers given the fact that I've met half caucasian/Asian who look one hundred percent Asian..hard to find a full Asian looking mixed black person though

Last edited:
I've been to certain shops with a friend of mine who is Japanese/Caucasian mixed, but very obviously mixed, who also holds a Japanese passport, spent the majority of is life in Japan and is absolutely fluent in Japanese. The second we walk up to the door, doorman looks at him and gives him the crossed arms. He tells the guy off in fluent Japanese and still, arms are crossed. Doorman looks at me, gets confused and starts lowering his arms until I blurt out, "FUCK THIS PLACE, MAN!" and then the arms come up again and he starts shouting for us to leave.

If that's what they do to half WHITE guys, I can only imagine what they'd do to half black...particularly since "half black" in Japan, for all intents and purposes, is the same as full black.

Next time you get cockblocked by some racist tencho, whip out that 9.5 inch monster you were describing earlier and wave it at him. You aren't getting in, but at least you'll get the satisfaction of watching the color drain from his face as his dick and self esteem shrink and wither and he goes home traumatized with an even more ferociously burning hatred of black folks. I say, if they're gonna hate you anyway, may as well give them a good reason.

Im tempted to try this...not gonna lie

Not from around here, are you?

Haven't been here long enough..just trying to absorb the nuance of things. I was expecting culture shock so I believe that may be shielding me from the "mindfuck" I often hear about

Last edited:
So it seems that half white people may stand a chance while half blacks don't stand a chance.

Surprised with some of these answers given the fact that I've met half caucasian/Asian who look one hundred percent Asian..hard to find a full Asian looking mixed black person though
they look 100% asian to you but not to asian people, all the half I know here are seen as gaijin

but that's not exclusive to Japan, when you see Kevin Prince Boateng for the 1st time in Ghana's football national team you wonder "who's that white guy ?"

they look 100% asian to you but not to asian people, all the half I know here are seen as gaijin

but that's not exclusive to Japan, when you see Kevin Prince Boateng for the 1st time in Ghana's football national team you wonder "who's that white guy ?"

The blanket statement that all Japanese people think that all mixed race people in japan are gaijin certainly accentuates the stereotype that Japanese people are all Hicks comparable to the moonshine brewing rednecks of Arkansas.

I find it hard to believe that people could be so unsophisticated. Surely, there are a few people who realize that mixed race people are not pure"gaijin", in a technical sense. We should not discredit the fact that the mixed person in question would rather be a "gaijin"(many can attest to the negative stereotypes being Japanese entails) but from any angle or perspective he is not one. 50% of anything is a relatively large proportion. From an objective rational stand point, a half Japanese, half black person is both African and Asian, not just one or the other. Arbitrary standards that locals draw from to set the groundwork for a fortification of exclusion and discrimination will always be faulty and will crumble, especially when those standards are irrational.

However, you threw the blanket statement that all Japanese think this way, which I believe to be untrue.

From an objective rational stand point, a half Japanese, half black person is both African and Asian, not just one or the other.

Now you are just as irrational as most people you accuse of being hicks. If you want an objective and rational stand point then skin colour should not be used to determine what nationality the person represents. A baby with Japanese parents who is adopted at birth to rednecks in Arkansas certainly would not be Japanese in any sensible criteria.

Japan has been largely a monocultural and monoethnic country and while things are changing you cannot be expecting them to change fast. Just over 30 years ago even in Tokyo a foreigner was a rare sight; I met many people who confessed they have never talked with a foreigner before. Just let the current half kids to get in to age where they start winning Olympic medals and Nobel prizes and the acceptance of half people as Japanese is going to happen.

The blanket statement that all Japanese people think that all mixed race people in japan are gaijin certainly accentuates the stereotype that Japanese people are all Hicks comparable to the moonshine brewing rednecks of Arkansas.

I find it hard to believe that people could be so unsophisticated. Surely, there are a few people who realize that mixed race people are not pure"gaijin", in a technical sense. We should not discredit the fact that the mixed person in question would rather be a "gaijin"(many can attest to the negative stereotypes being Japanese entails) but from any angle or perspective he is not one. 50% of anything is a relatively large proportion. From an objective rational stand point, a half Japanese, half black person is both African and Asian, not just one or the other. Arbitrary standards that locals draw from to set the groundwork for a fortification of exclusion and discrimination will always be faulty and will crumble, especially when those standards are irrational.

However, you threw the blanket statement that all Japanese think this way, which I believe to be untrue.

This shit again.

Look, none of us care. At all.

You want to debate the politics of race, go find a forum dedicated to that.

Now you are just as irrational as most people you accuse of being hicks. If you want an objective and rational stand point then skin colour should not be used to determine what nationality the person represents. A baby with Japanese parents who is adopted at birth to rednecks in Arkansas certainly would not be Japanese in any sensible criteria.

Japan has been largely a monocultural and monoethnic country and while things are changing you cannot be expecting them to change fast. Just over 30 years ago even in Tokyo a foreigner was a rare sight; I met many people who confessed they have never talked with a foreigner before. Just let the current half kids to get in to age where they start winning Olympic medals and Nobel prizes and the acceptance of half people as Japanese is going to happen.

It doesn't represent their nationality(contemporary meaning) and citizenship, but does represent their race ethnicity.

People in japan are not monoethnic. The Japanese emphasized this fact until the collapse of the empire when it was convenient to disregard it. Japanese people are a mixture of Korean, Ainu, Malay, rukyu and some chinese.

I disagree with the example you've given. The said Japanese baby, going by the principle that certain genetic factors determine the racial origins and disposition of the baby, along with the premise that the Japanese people are a mixture of various Asian ethnicities( island nation comparable to Britain) and that the baby shares these traits, then it would not be outrageous to make an educated inference that the baby is Japanese.

Now lets move to culture. It is a very fluid phenomena. This notion of defending a culture did not manifest itself until the world started to globalize. Contemporary Japan is a different universe to what it used to be one hundred years ago. To say it is monocultural is absurd. Now people use culture as a front to defend their own interests, or whatever conveniently fits in with those interests. A facade, so to speak. Culture used to be genuinely fluid with little efforts to preserve it. Or little friction generated to preserve it, when old methods became obsolete.

This shit again.

This shit again.

Discussing Race is pertinent to those who like to monger. A black male will always be met with issues when it comes to mongering.

Discussing Race is pertinent to those who like to monger. A black male will always be met with issues when it comes to mongering.

No, it isn't, unless you're discussing it socially with the shop owners who set the policies.

That is a good way to end this conversation.

There is no such thing as a Yamato race. Japanese are a mixture of many ethnic groups. Like I said, it's been dropped for political reasons. It's a fact, and don't see the reason for any animosity here.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a Yamato race. Japanese are a mixture of many ethnic groups. Like I said, it's been dropped for political reasons. It's a fact, and don't see the reason for any animosity here.
Every major race on earth nowadays is a mixture of many ethnic groups. It's a fact.

But knowing this fact doesn't grant you access to otherwise gaijin-unfriendly shops in Japan (or in a bunch of other countries as well, if you are black).

Sorry mate, the yamato nation is still filled with discriminations against you folks. I know it's unfair. It really is. So why don't you guys take some real action now!

Let's give those evil racist Japanese sex shops a total boycott, just like your brave father's generation did against Montgomery bus or the apartheid regime. Victory will be yours!

Before the thread is closed because I sense you are getting mad at everyone because they won’t let you into Japanese only places:

1. Reading your responses and such, I know fully well your going to try to pull the Half Black card even though your not. As everyone stated, that is not going to go anywhere. Just a big fat no from most shops.

2. Most techno’s are going to know if your half when they ask for ID. You are not going to pull out a Japanese passport. Don’t ruin things for people in the future.

Japan is still and will be a very xenophobic nation for years and years. Trying to force your beliefs and what their beliefs should be to them will just end up causing trouble. Just take most of the forums advice, Hunt for what you can find that will allow you.

There is no telling what a tencho might decide regarding your fitness to enter his shop. That is why he is a tencho. Because he is so lazy and coarse and stupid and vulgar and mean, he has, over the years self-selected himself into one of the nastiest jobs on the planet. All day and night long he has to traffic with broken, deranged, filthy examples of human beings trying to satisfy their most basic needs: 1) get paid enough to eat. 2) feel empowered and superior, if only for a few minutes, by paying a hungry person to let you humiliate them sexually. Yes, that is you, you filthy Tagger! The tencho gets to preside over this grand spectacle! Wouldn't you like to be him?!! Anyway, I agree with @Sudsy that the Race As It Relates to P4P discussion is a cul-de-sac where participants ride around on tricycles throwing Slurpees at each other. Merry Christmas and Good Will to All Men of whatever Color, Creed or Species!

Last edited:
It doesn't represent their nationality(contemporary meaning) and citizenship, but does represent their race ethnicity.

People in japan are not monoethnic. The Japanese emphasized this fact until the collapse of the empire when it was convenient to disregard it. Japanese people are a mixture of Korean, Ainu, Malay, rukyu and some chinese.

I disagree with the example you've given. The said Japanese baby, going by the principle that certain genetic factors determine the racial origins and disposition of the baby, along with the premise that the Japanese people are a mixture of various Asian ethnicities( island nation comparable to Britain) and that the baby shares these traits, then it would not be outrageous to make an educated inference that the baby is Japanese.

Now lets move to culture. It is a very fluid phenomena. This notion of defending a culture did not manifest itself until the world started to globalize. Contemporary Japan is a different universe to what it used to be one hundred years ago. To say it is monocultural is absurd. Now people use culture as a front to defend their own interests, or whatever conveniently fits in with those interests. A facade, so to speak. Culture used to be genuinely fluid with little efforts to preserve it. Or little friction generated to preserve it, when old methods became obsolete.
What does the phrase “race ethnicity” mean to you? It means nothing to me or anyone else here because it doesn’t make sense. I think you must spend time around people who don’t question your unclear writing and poorly formed ideas, statements and assertions. Well Fonto, here on Tagged, we don’t play that. We want to get to the heart of the matter quickly and precisely. We have better things to do than hang around here all day loligagging and laying down imprecise language and throwing blankets and whatnot...

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
Race As It Relates to P4P discussion is a cul-de-sac where participants ride around on tricycles throwing Slurpees at each other
That my porky friend, is one of the best statements I've seen on TAG. Maybe not so much for content, but mental imagery.

World is getting browner every day, but save some unifying cataclysmic event that threatens humanity, we will continue to cling to our nationalist / racially based roots, and view our selves as of a certain nation / race above viewing ourselves as human being.

My experience is as follows:
- If you get 2 people from the same prefecture in Japan (or pretty much anywhere in the world), and they ask each other where they are from (lets say they are from Ibaraki), they will answer "I'm from Mito" and "I'm from Hitachi" etc
- Same situation but with people from different prefectures, meeting in Tokyo, then answer is "I'm from Mie" and "I'm from Yamagata" etc
- Same situation with people from different countries generally "I'm from Norway" and "I'm from Japan" etc
Which is where the process stops, as we do not have an existential adversary, that would allow us to unite under the "we are human" banner. Bring on the alien invasion and we may finally have unity on earth.

So back to the OPs varying statements. You are of course right that Japanese are not this unique, special people in a physical sense, but that means jack-shit when prob well over 90% of the population believe they are in fact mono-cultural.

The tencho crossing the arms as you is not gonna change a couple of thousand years of instinct.

this country is an island that used to be isolated for 4 centuries, they are new to this.
and at least they manage to behave decently compared to other countries. better be a non white gaijin here than in a western country.

If you have money and go to High-Class soap-lands you have a higher chance of being accepted. Most African-Americans would highly frown Prostitution. Although, some strange reason spend 10 of thousands on cars and clothes to Impress two dollar hookers.. even go as far is to sell drugs is beyond comprehension. Most White as far as I know WW2 and forward go to countries and especially China to (Marry) and love Asian Women. Also you'd note majority of men from American aren't in the military for pride of respect 7/10 they're poor and need a way out G.I bill for house and a better life-style. 7/10 if You're a poor white guy You're from the dirty south like Kentucky and Alabama which are extremely racist. Business wise form Bangkok,Japan,hong kong, and many of Asia's. These man and now many desperate men follow tradition to go which was usually china to marry and date a women because their luck in America is incredibly horrible.

On top of that African American culture doesn't condom prostitution. But spend tens of thousands on cars and clothes to impress on a 2 dollar . Even sell drugs to obtain these things to impress. Beyond comprehension...Avg. black person turns 12 all he plays is 2k and anime isn't cool anymore so Japan thoughts are out the window.

If most of these man look at Bangkok videos(9/10 Times you see full of white people) white racist men which dominate the business why are they going to ruin the money flow for that one in a million black guy? Plus with a huge penis that'll damage the goods. Ultimately it's really Just supply and demand go to a military town see how many desperate white men marry Asians mainly thais, philipinos...... You seem like a stranger is the area.

It was also jokes upon heavily if you dated a chick from another country while you're in the united states. Heavily will seem dumb if you go to another country with a basic degree and work as a teacher. Notice what you're around and the common environment you really want to have sex behind some fat guys/ or extremely skinny nerd that masturbates to anime and owns waifu pillow.. You think black people really into waifu pillows for a sec..?.....? I don't.... I'm going for exclusive shops

For more success don't mess with cheap-soapland or you'll get a cheap environment response.( from these back-ground of people).

Last edited:
There is no telling what a tencho might decide regarding your fitness to enter his shop. That is why he is a tencho. Because he is so lazy and coarse and stupid and vulgar and mean, he has, over the years self-selected himself into one of the nastiest jobs on the planet. All day and night long he has to traffic with broken, deranged, filthy examples of human beings trying to satisfy their most basic needs: 1) get paid enough to eat. 2) feel empowered and superior, if only for a few minutes, by paying a hungry person to let you humiliate them sexually. Yes, that is you, you filthy Tagger! The tencho gets to preside over this grand spectacle! Wouldn't you like to be him?!! Anyway, I agree with @Sudsy that the Race As It Relates to P4P discussion is a cul-de-sac where participants ride around on tricycles throwing Slurpees at each other. Merry Christmas and Good Will to All Men of whatever Color, Creed or Species!

Simplify, you're around a bunch of crazy desperate low-life people who want's sex. Their isn't class here or social standards or some grandmaster of acceptance Just sex and money(Business).

Before the thread is closed because I sense you are getting mad at everyone because they won’t let you into Japanese only places:

1. Reading your responses and such, I know fully well your going to try to pull the Half Black card even though your not. As everyone stated, that is not going to go anywhere. Just a big fat no from most shops.

2. Most techno’s are going to know if your half when they ask for ID. You are not going to pull out a Japanese passport. Don’t ruin things for people in the future.

Japan is still and will be a very xenophobic nation for years and years. Trying to force your beliefs and what their beliefs should be to them will just end up causing trouble. Just take most of the forums advice, Hunt for what you can find that will allow you.

Huh they have many Night-clubs(full of Japanese women) that play nothing but African-American music and many of those woman are more then down to talk to a black guy...For the black guy do you want the typical cheap club where all the military men slid in or something more exclusive, classier, more private... Then HighClass soap-land

Status
Not open for further replies.