Halloween ‘18

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
I probably won’t be able to celebrate it this year.. so I’m hoping to live vicariously through some of you. What are your plans for this upcoming Halloween?

Reactions: Simonka
I have some unique ideas but I’ll probably just end up getting another maid costume from Don Quixote in the end.
I’m also getting old and more interested in decorating my house and cats haha. I want to be one of those ladies in the neighborhood who decorates the windows with motorized figures or air puppets to scare people. Air puppets are already pretty scary during daylight so with the correct lighting it would be a jump scare

Last edited:
Reactions: MissInsomnia
Would Japanese cos-players for Halloween week be more likely to pose with others in cosplay(a tourist for example),rather then a a normal looking tourist?
Hope its not a silly question,just wondering because yesterday in one of the top floor anime shops in Akihabara that was selling cosplay stuff had a pretty neat looking scout outfit from Shingekino Kyojin for display.

Mind you(I'd maybe wear a mask though while wearing any outfit,I don't want people to know who the scout is in this case,lol)

Would Japanese cos-players for Halloween week be more likely to pose with others in cosplay(a tourist for example),rather then a a normal looking tourist?
Hope its not a silly question,just wondering because yesterday in one of the top floor anime shops in Akihabara that was selling cosplay stuff had a pretty neat looking scout outfit from Shingekino Kyojin for display.

Mind you(I'd maybe wear a mask though while wearing any outfit,I don't want people to know who the scout is in this case,lol)

Aslong as you're polite and not creepy I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem lol...I don't know why some people keep treating japanese an endangered species :rolleyes: get outside more

Go out to see all the costumes that others are wearing... cuz it cracks me up. Last year lots of dudes dressed in inflatable cocks.. also, some sexy outfits on girls too... I always enjoy this... and it's become my tradition on Halloween, but I never wear a costume... Well, not yet... still searching for that female accomplice... :D:D:D

I have some unique ideas but I’ll probably just end up getting another maid costume from Don Quixote in the end.
I’m also getting old and more interested in decorating my house and cats haha. I want to be one of those ladies in the neighborhood who decorates the windows with motorized figures or air puppets to scare people. Air puppets are already pretty scary during daylight so with the correct lighting it would be a jump scare

Mediterranean look... maybe Cleopatra would be a good option... or just say fuck it and go all latex ! ! :D:D

Mediterranean look... maybe Cleopatra would be a good option... or just say fuck it and go all latex ! ! :D:D
Yeah my options for fictional or historical characters are pretty limited to Cleopatra and Princess Jasmine. Maybe Bella from Beauty and the Beast would work too.

My Halloween is basically dead due to work issues. Some bonehead to decided to drop global calls right around each of the major days that would be good for going out.
I had plans to dress up or do something to participate, but that's all dead in the water now.

Or Mistress Simonka :p:p:p:p:p:p as long as red latex and not black... black is just too... scary :D:D
Y’all seem to prefer Demona over Simona. Fine, I’ll go look for some black boots then.

Go out to see all the costumes that others are wearing... cuz it cracks me up. Last year lots of dudes dressed in inflatable cocks.. also, some sexy outfits on girls too... I always enjoy this... and it's become my tradition on Halloween, but I never wear a costume... Well, not yet... still searching for that female accomplice... :D:D:D
I didn’t see inflatable dicks last year, but I did see a group of guys dressed as the eggplant emoji.. :p

Reactions: Simonka
Yeah my options for fictional or historical characters are pretty limited to Cleopatra and Princess Jasmine. Maybe Bella from Beauty and the Beast would work too.

Actually, you have several options:
1. Get a white sheet and a belt.... Toga.
2. If you add a gold wreath head band - then GODDESS ! !
either way, you can do that with boobies free.... well, unless you buy a single bed sheet... ;) but hey up to you...
3. Wonder Woman... but I think that's gonna be a popular one
4. last but not least... pen the images of cereal boxes on a white T-shirt squirt some fake blood, carry a plastic knife....... Now you are a Cereal Killer :p:p

All relatively low cost and comfortable to wear... easy to move around, etc....

I didn’t see inflatable dicks last year, but I did see a group of guys dressed as the eggplant emoji.. :p

Sadly, I missed last year... out on travel... so I'm hoping to see some interesting stuff this year.

8B11F039-3AB8-4DAE-8FF8-AD862C1AC115.jpeg

Went to the Tokyo Decadance pre-Halloween party last saturday which was already quite wild. WonderWoman is indeed successfull currently. Also the girls-semi-naked-with-lights-around-them (pic above is probably clearer than words)

Last edited by a moderator:
My oldest (18) will be spending his first Halloween in Shibuya.... I'm curious to get an update from him

Actually, you have several options:
1. Get a white sheet and a belt.... Toga.
2. If you add a gold wreath head band - then GODDESS ! !
either way, you can do that with boobies free.... well, unless you buy a single bed sheet... ;) but hey up to you...
3. Wonder Woman... but I think that's gonna be a popular one
4. last but not least... pen the images of cereal boxes on a white T-shirt squirt some fake blood, carry a plastic knife....... Now you are a Cereal Killer :p:p

All relatively low cost and comfortable to wear... easy to move around, etc....
Actually Wonder Woman and Greek Goddess are wonderful ideas. I wonder if the Halloween stand on the basement of Shibuya 109 is still open and running? They used to have amazing high end costumes.

I've got a show (band/music) on Sunday night and haven't decided what to wear.......something related to death though............

Aslong as you're polite and not creepy I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem lol...I don't know why some people keep treating japanese an endangered species :rolleyes: get outside more

I asked because on my 2nd vacation to Japan,last week of October,when I was with former classmate from a Japanese School back at home,when I asked to if I could take a group of girl's pictures in their costumes they seemed hesitant a first but agreed(I'm an SE asian looking guy so thought then that kind of gave off creep vibes towards thenm,maybe if I wasn't,it'd be less so.)

That's why I ask the above question. I also took several pictures of lots of other groups in their costume.

(When back home,I don't go out much,only for work and special occasions of course,oth,vacation wise,go out each and everyday.)