Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 18000 yen (i forgot)

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Survival level Japanese (N5 maybe)

Details of the Encounter:
It's my first time back in Japan since the pandemic and I wanted to try something a bit different. I was afraid to use my phone for arrangements and didn't want to bother with a Love Hotel so it seems Club Diamond was a good option.
I walked in around noon and there was no language test - they whisked me into a room straight away. They gave me an option for a mystery girl or for 3000 yen more I could choose. I wanted to choose a newhalf that looked feminine so paid they extra and chose Hana. They then asked if I wanted to bottom or top, I said top but wasn't so interested in penetrative sex.
I had to wait about 20 minutes and started thinking about leaving, finally Hana showed up. Hana seems to not be taking hormones and is probably more of a cross dresser than a newhalf. She was very small and thin, and the face was passable so I was ready to play ball. We took a shower together and there was some light playing. Hana was very kind and I think she could tell I was a bit new at this type of play and took good care of me.
We went to the bed and exchanged oral, than 69'ed. Her chinchin was very hard and a good 16-17cm, which was exciting. Then we went for some frot and I popped. I came a lot and she was impressed, it seems.
She was ready to cuddle for the rest of the hour but I left with about 10 minutes remaining. All in all a good experience but I think I would prefer a girl with a more feminine body next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hana was gentle and fun. My limited Japanese wasn't a problem. I'd suggest her to the curious gaijin, especially if you want to try bottoming as she would be able to do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Hana, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022

Hana seems to not be taking hormones and is probably more of a cross dresser than a newhalf.

She is listed as オトコノ娘 which does mean cross dresser.

Reactions: Kurosan and Negi77