http://www.i-rlx.info/ (walk in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 11K

Type/Location:
Chinese massage/Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Used all Japanese, could hear someone else speaking English

Details of the Encounter:
Charlotte Hime is a fifth floor shop near the North Exit Don Quijote (see their map). They have been there a long time, but I've never actually ventured in, being more prone to hitting up Pururungang if I'm in that area since I have a regular there, but as she was on hiatus and I didn't fancy the others on option decided to give Charlotte a try. Trivia note - the shop name シャーロット姫 actually refers to a Waterhouse painting and Tennyson poem, The Lady of Shalott, which was mistranslated back into English on their sign as Charlotte.

No idea if the reception speaks English, as we talked in Japanese, but they have an English menu available. Decided on the 90 course, was guided to my room to disrobe, and in walked Hana, a cute young lady in a mask, who told me she was getting the scrub room ready, and that she'd be back momentarily.

After Hana's return, I was led to the scrub room, where I laid face down on a table and was covered in soap suds and gently washed down, with extra teasing attention paid to all the fun bits. A rinse and a flip, and more of the same, all the while having a nice chat in Japanese with Hana about various things punctuated by moments when she did things that caused me to lose the power of speech, but she kept all of that to teasing. Eventually scrub time was done, and back to the room we went.

First was massage through a towel, and her massage skills were mediocre, but far from bad. Eventually came the flip, and I realised she had taken off her mask - she apologised and said it was uncomfortable and too hot, and please don't mention it to the management. Hana has a very small mouth and thin lips, but is still pretty cute, and has a very animated face. She shifted over to my side and started working on junior, fairly extensive groping was welcome and encouraged, and eventually a fairly powerful pop ensued.

Back to the scrub room to wash off, where I was given the option of DIY or let Hana take care of things, so of course I opted for the later - she did explain that if the scrub room was occupied then customers had to use the shower stall next to it and that it was too small for assisted washing.

All in all, a fun way to spend 90 minutes, and definitely will be coming back when the weather is cold and chilly. That hot washdown will feel good when it's snowing outside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Japanese boards hint that more is on offer after a few shimei repeats with some of the girls, may have to test these theories...

Once again, thank you for the review!

Approved: 10/24/2020

Wow, some of these therapists are gorgeous. Sudsy, you lucky dude. While you guys all get to play, the rest of us can only salivate.

I’ll vouch for Hana too. She’s my go to girl as well when visiting Charlotte. She is a sweet girl who knows how to treat you right.

Reactions: Sudsy
Hello everyone
Does anyone know of other similar MP offering the shower table + massage + HE combination, all for a neat 10,000 Yen or thereabouts?
Location is not so much an issue as long as the hygiene is good, girls are cute, and the technique is ok...
Charlotte does offer that combo, but I'm wondering about other options?
I tried Vogue (in Akasaka) once, but the experience was terrible (more expensive, therapist not naked, almost no touching and no HE).
Thanks for your advice!

Reactions: Sanjayb
There are many Japanese websites out there. The easiest way to find them is do a search on known shop's phone numbers until you get a hit for the navi sites. All Japanese businesses are reverse listed as spidered by the search engines. They do a pretty good job.

Hello everyone
Does anyone know of other similar MP offering the shower table + massage + HE combination, all for a neat 10,000 Yen or thereabouts?
Location is not so much an issue as long as the hygiene is good, girls are cute, and the technique is ok...
I tried Vogue (in Akasaka) once, but the experience was terrible (more expensive, therapist not naked, almost no touching and no HE).
Thanks for your advice!

Problem with all these chinese massage places is the level of service can vary widely depending on the staff on the day. Its tough to make a recommendation that you know will be good.

example hanamizuki in akihabara is table shower and massage and was recommended here. I went there a few times and it was great, different staff but all cute, good skill, good happy endings, then one day it just went to shit.

then one day it just went to shit.

Have had that happened also because the ownership changed. Had a massage place to go from naked sliding boob massages to paperpants in one day when the new owner didn't share the money with the girls like the previous one. In a month it was a totally new staff but still the new owner managed to milk the place with its former fame for a year before closing down.

Hello everyone
Thanks for your advice!

I've promised a review before – and apologies, will get to that soon – but for what you're after, I wholeheartedly recommend Yuna-chan at Venus in Suidobashi.

http://venus.tyo.cm/detail14.html

Hands-down (ha) the best happy ending I've had in many years of visiting Tokyo estes, though technically it's a happy beginning. Yuna will first take care of you on the shower table, and her technique there is truly something special: she has me shaking and writhing with pleasure each and every visit. Virtuoso-level HJ.

That's followed by a solid, highly attentive massage (oil or powder), then more of the abovementioned divine dexterity as a finale (if you're up to it).

Edit: Talking about the 90min 'Refresh Rinpa' course (¥12,000) here. Not sure whether shorter sessions would get you the same level of attention.

Last edited:
Hello everyone
Thanks for your advice!
Yeah I’ll try to take a picture of it tomorrow it’s in Akasaka

Hana is actually going to visit her home back in Shanghai China for about two months. She’ll be back. Saw Hana last week for a massage before she leaves for vacation.

Hello everyone
Thanks for your advice!
I saw this review also in Ikebukuro. Seems like a good place to visit for HJ under 10k.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/micki-ikebukuro-amp.26225/

Reactions: Sebtokyo
I've promised a review before – and apologies, will get to that soon – but for what you're after, I wholeheartedly recommend Yuna-chan at Venus in Suidobashi.

Hands-down (ha) the best happy ending I've had in many years of visiting Tokyo estes, though technically it's a happy beginning. Yuna will first take care of you on the shower table, and her technique there is truly something special: she has me shaking and writhing with pleasure each and every visit. Virtuoso-level HJ.

That's followed by a solid, highly attentive massage (oil or powder), then more of the abovementioned divine dexterity as a finale (if you're up to it).

Edit: Talking about the 90min 'Refresh Rinpa' course (¥12,000) here. Not sure whether shorter sessions would get you the same level of attention.
Seems interesting, will probably try it out. Can you clarify if the girl at Venus is naked throughout the session? Or does it happen if you are a regular there?

Can you clarify if the girl at Venus is naked throughout the session? Or does it happen if you are a regular there?

Woah, where'd you get that from?? I know that nudity does sometimes happen at Chinese/Asian esutes, but those shops are the exception rather than the norm. Please don't go along to Venus expecting any nakedness. Other than your own.

Korean places have historically been different; I say 'historically' as they seem to be disappearing, at least in Tokyo.

If you're looking for sleaze and random craziness mixed in with your massage though, try Kaede in Yoyogi. I can't say more, other than that it's been a bit of an adventure each time...

Reactions: hardharry
Woah, where'd you get that from?? I know that nudity does sometimes happen at Chinese/Asian esutes, but those shops are the exception rather than the norm. Please don't go along to Venus expecting any nakedness. Other than your own.

Korean places have historically been different; I say 'historically' as they seem to be disappearing, at least in Tokyo.

If you're looking for sleaze and random craziness mixed in with your massage though, try Kaede in Yoyogi. I can't say more, other than that it's been a bit of an adventure each time...
Ha ha, I figured. I asked about nakedness cause the previous poster complained about therapists not being naked, and then you gave this suggestion...

Reactions: hardharry

Thanks Jimi, for this attractive alternative. I will make sure to visit Venus and experiment Yuna's magical touch!