¥9,900 for 40 minutes, ¥1000 for choosing the girl myself

Type/Location:
They have rooms

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
What makes rainy Saturday's fun?
Blow jobs - that's what!
Armed with this age old rhetoric I took myself down to good old SJ Shinjuku.
There were two guys to welcome me today - the usual old boy behind the counter and a young, very genki guy who greeted me with conbini-esqe gusto!
On viewing the cards of the girls, I asked, "gaikokojin daijobu?" and various cards were removed until 3 remained.
One was the girl with awful teeth I had seen before, and two I'd never seen.
So I went for Hana as she was indicated as being younger (20).
After a few minutes in the waiting room I was shown though the curtain to where she stood.

A bit chubby, kinda cute but not very - but certainly very young. Immediately gave me ¥1000 discount card which was nice.
She spoke no English and I speak no Japanese except a few things so we just smiled and got on with the shower.

I lay down afterwards and she proceeded with nipple licking, ball/gooch licking, lotion Hj and Bbbj.
Was all pretty decent without being standout.
Did get a good CIM though!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Bbbj and CIM with a 20 year old for ¥10,900 is a bargain in my book

Thanks for the review! I have the shinjuku branch in my list, after I wrnt to shibuya. Looking at the pictures I felt that the shibuya girls looked prettier, so it is nice to read a review about shinjuku. 20 year old seems to be strawbeery jams selling point. While I prefer soaplands, getting a super young girl for 10k is an excellent option.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Super review!

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Your one year anniversary on TAG is coming up soon. Great record of reviews and posts!(y)

Reactions: BladeRunner
Thanks for the review! I have the shinjuku branch in my list, after I wrnt to shibuya. Looking at the pictures I felt that the shibuya girls looked prettier, so it is nice to read a review about shinjuku. 20 year old seems to be strawbeery jams selling point. While I prefer soaplands, getting a super young girl for 10k is an excellent option.

I work in Shibuya so I'm too nervous to go to that one incase I'm seen - but from what I can tell the Shinjuku branch is cheaper as they don't have a foreigner charge.