Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Hana from ultra-chichi (Osaka)

Allec

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ultra Chi-chi delivery health

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
Skype instant message

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour + BBBJ + CIM @ 26,000¥

Type/Location:
MyHotel

Language Notes:
Appointment in English but the lady can only speak japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ulani_kyohana?lang=fr
(I couldn't find her profile on the website after our meeting But you can see some pics using her twitter)

One member here asked about that agency so i gave it a try just for the sake of trying for the first time a delivery health experience.

I chose Hana as I wanted to experience a young japanese. She was really cute type and funny.

The arrival process: the guy arrives by car with the lady. He brings you documents that he make you read and make you sign (all the rules you can see on the website). It was a bit awkward moment to sign these documents in front of my hotel with the girl standing next to me and all the tourists in the streets. I guess you can ask the guy to sign in the car and not outside for a but more privacy.

About the lady..
She was really focusing on her work and it was actually a really intense session (more like you see in a hardcore movie: very wet and slutty way of giving blowjob). So i really enjoyed. She also provides boobjob using a lotion she brought. She also provides DFK. I finished in her mouth and she gave me strong orgasm after maybe 40 minutes of action.

About the physics part, she has a little belly that the photos doesn't show. Even though I prefer very slim girl, since she was really good, talented, funny and kind, it was a positive experience. I recommend her if you re looking for tiny japanese. She s really small as stated in the advertisement and has tatoo.

Agency can be trusted: booked at 5pm, arrived at 6pm. The guy is a bit slow to confirm but he actually came on time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall good experience, you can give it a try without any stress. I may repeat but with another provider

Last edited by a moderator: