https://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 46,000 Deluxe service + free nuru option

Type/Location:
Luxury Hotel

Language Notes:
Minimal English, mostly relating to the service. Phone guy spoke fluent English

Details of the Encounter:
Called up Tokyo Style Delivery for a delivery health experience for a same-day service to my luxury hotel. Booking was very easy, phone guy spoke english, and I confirmed 1 hour before the booking with my hotel room.

Right on time a gentleman with a suitcase and a girl show up together at my door. I had read before the driver for Tokyo Style comes up with the girl so I wasn't surprised. On entry he gives me a contract including all the rules and no FS for me to sign, and wishes me a good time. I didn't get a random DVD as some had reported.

Hana looks exactly like her pictures, very petite thin spinner but with ridiculous curves (seriously Japan, what are you feeding them?). I was her first client today. She spoke very minimal Japanese, but between gesturing and some google translation of key words, we communicated ok.

Initially she was quite cute and playful, laying out a bed spread so the bed would stay clean, and having us undress each other. Since we had the 2 hour deluxe service, there was a free nuru bath option which I was excited to try. She set that up as well in the bath and we took a quick shower, with her nicely washing me down and exchanging compliments.

Then into the nuru bath, which was a cool slippery texture, but here's where service wise it started going downhill. The bathtub, while not small, is still a standard size tub not designed for 2. So I wasn't quite sure how to position us or what to do to maximize our enjoyment, and despite attempts to ask her, she never really suggested anything, so we just kind of sat there in the tub facing each other, gently touching. At one point I attempted to initiate more intimacy with gentle light kisses or breathing near her ear, but she completely was unresponsive.

Oh well, after a while she suggested we clean off again, and another quick shower and I get face down on the bed for the massage portion. Here's where it gets even weirder. Initially, she had some nice calming massage parlor zen music playing, but she switched it to ... what seemed like a recording of a Japanese rock concert? With a lot of director commentary? Which was really weird for the mood, as it was harsh rock inter-spaced by loud Japanese talking. Adding to the discomfort was the fact my face was pressed downward into the pillow, so I had a choice of painfully turning my neck the whole time or not being able to breathe (is there a good workaround for this? seems like it would be a common problem).

She then proceeded to give me a mediocre massage, the highlights being running her fingertips along parts of my body gently. Even when I asked her to change the music, all she did was skip ahead in the same track/recording to a little later, which was the same rock music / talk show combo.

Finally on the flip, I could see she's clearly not into it, with a very neutral/unhappy expression by this point. She gave a half-hearted BBBJ that was frankly terrible with way too much teeth. I had to put a stop to it after hardly a minute and just had her finish me with her hand while kissing my chest. I asked if she could kiss my neck, which she also refused. Oh well.

After the deed we showered up again and she cleaned up nicely after herself, a quick hug and left.

Her pictures are real and she is quite pretty with a great body, though completely untrimmed, giant bush if that matters. I'm not sure what was responsible for the steady and sharp decline in her mood throughout the process, but maybe others will have better chemistry, particularly if you speak Japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Chalk this one up as a loss, but maybe others will have better chemistry with her. The delivery service was easy to deal with though and photos/descriptions are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for writing this review - I'm sure that the Tokyo Style staff will read this and hopefully take some corrective action.
The whole experience seems kind of strange with the music choice, first time I've heard this from one of their reports.

I’m sure money could’ve been better used for FS with a different provider.

I’m sure money could’ve been better used for FS with a different provider.

Definitely, and I am also checking out some other types of service on this trip (more reviews to come). But I believe variety is the spice of life, and really wanted to experience Japanese omotenashi service. Besides, a nice BBBJ is quite nice, though this price point probably was high for what I felt I got.

Thanks for the review. I havent seen too much tokyo style reviews. I wanted to try them out but after reading your review, I will probably try another service

Reactions: bichan2
That part about the music cracked me up, haha. Sorry.
Lol, during today’s meet I accidentally hit my head to the the radio button on the control panel and changed the radio station to rock from some relaxing ambient music.
Having read this review on the previous day I totally panicked and quickly switched back to ambient :D
(I had sex with some heavy metal before tho, it’s pretty good for keeping a good rhythm if both partners like metal)

(I had sex with some heavy metal before tho, it’s pretty good for keeping a good rhythm if both partners like metal)

Can't say that without posting this...

Reactions: Simonka