December 2019

Contact Method:
Web -> phone http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=hanako

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min 7,000 + 2,900LH

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese/English on phone and English with provider.

Details of the Encounter:
Had a bit of free time and it was my first time with Hipness so decided to give it a go.

after checkin In to the LH, called the number in the site. They spoke English and she’s was very helpful on saying who was available. My first choice Daiya wasn’t going to be ready till 6pm soooo
After greetings and payment it was off to the shower room with no play. There was a super quick shoulder rub then it was followed with “done”

there was not much chat. Short answers but a sweet smile. BJ was covered and she started slow and then rolled over on her back. No kissing or much nipple play.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.... so a quick shoulder rub and CBJ, then you just laid on the bed? That's really all the details with this one... and more importantly, you put "May Repeat"...

I believe the readers demand more....consider adding some follow-up to help clear-up the cloud of mystery surrounding your time with her.

Approved: 12/10/2019

I guess my report was not good enough. It is what happen and those that like this sort of service good for them and others beware. May repeat is not what it means in English as I thought.... bummer

I guess my report was not good enough. It is what happen and those that like this sort of service good for them and others beware. May repeat is not what it means in English as I thought.... bummer

Well, the question is... what really happened? There's not much detail.

You had a good time? Yes / No.

Do you feel ripped off? Yes / No.

Well, the question is... what really happened? There's not much detail.

You had a good time? Yes / No.

Do you feel ripped off? Yes / No.
The time with her was meh. She was nice and she was tight but getting stretched. From my last provider having a nasty smell, she was better. I only went for 40 min and she got me off. Any more time or money spent would be a ripoff. It was only 7,000 for her services.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The time with her was meh. She was nice and she was tight but getting stretched. From my last provider having a nasty smell, she was better. I only went for 40 min and she got me off. Any more time or money spent would be a ripoff. It was only 7,000 for her services.
Thanks for the clarification - that helps the readers, much appreciated!

I ended up with Hanako several months ago. Was worst P4P experience. I would describe as cold dead fish.
I am sure it was not issue with me. I've had and continue to have great experiences at other establishments, often with good smiles, chit chat, some DFK and provider amenable to positions and my needs.
It was my first and only time at Hipness. I may try again, when and if they get phillippina providers. But no way with Hanako.

I ended up with Hanako several months ago. Was worst P4P experience. I would describe as cold dead fish.
I am sure it was not issue with me. I've had and continue to have great experiences at other establishments, often with good smiles, chit chat, some DFK and provider amenable to positions and my needs.
It was my first and only time at Hipness. I may try again, when and if they get phillippina providers. But no way with Hanako.
You could have saved @Mymyohmy if you had told us about the experience you had ;)